Error: You were signed out of xbox live from outside microsoft

Discus and support Error: You were signed out of xbox live from outside microsoft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This question has been asked by others, but I have not found a solution that works for me. I previously played Solitaire Collection and Ultimate Word... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brjen10, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Brjen10
    Brjen10 Guest

This question has been asked by others, but I have not found a solution that works for me.

I previously played Solitaire Collection and Ultimate Word Games on W10 PC, but each time I attempt to play now I get the error

"You were signed out of xbox live from outside microsoft ..."

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, which didn't help and I've been able to download other new different games and play them, OK.

After days of searching for a solution, the only thing I can think is causing it, is that I have changed my registered email address with Microsoft and that the XBox sign has no facility for logging out of the old account email address, and in with the new
    address.

If this is the problem, how can I sign out of an Xbox account, so you can log in with a new one?

:)

Brjen10, Jun 26, 2020
  2. EL3CTRIK SH33P Win User

Hi Brjen10

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community Forums.

Based on the description I understand that you would like to use different account to login with your name to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection or Microsoft Mahjong.

I would like to inform you that if your son is using Microsoft account that is the account which he used to sign in at the time installation of Windows 8, then it is not possible to sign out.

But if he is using a local account to play games, I would suggest you to follow the steps provided to sign in.

a. Open the game from the start screen.

b. Press windows Key + C.

c. From the charms bar choose settings.

d. Under settings go to accounts and sign out.

Once you sign out, you can use your account to sign in and play games.

If you have further queries I would suggest you to contact the Xbox Support.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/

If you need any further assistance with windows, please reply and we will be happy to help.
  3. Brjen10 Win User

I think you might have misunderstood my question EL3CTRIK SH33P. I have no son (or anybody else for that matter) using my account. I am the one who changed my email address for my Microsoft account, and it was by a process of elimination that I arrived
    at the conclusion that the reason I am now being blocked from using the two games I had previously played, because I have not been logged out of the Xbox account, and it is no longer recognising the old email address.

I have gone to the settings under accounts (as per d. in your instructions), I've signed out of my original email address and signed in with my new email address, however I still get the same error when I try to play either of the games I mentioned above

"You were signed out of xbox live from outside microsoft ..."

Is there any point in me submitting the same question to Xbox Support, or will I just get the same answer
  4. marcaramo Win User

you were signed out of xbox live from outside

If somone signs into your acc from outside it will automatically sign you out as you can't be logged in twice at the same time
  5. overthehill50 Win User

you were signed out of xbox live from outside

OK I have the same issue. I try to sign in and I get another error message 1170000 - the link provided suggest seven steps to follow to reconnect. However, after performing all the steps failure!! Any other suggestions?

overthehill 50
  6. DREWJR1 Win User

XBox Live signed me out - and I can't play Solitaire Premium

I have a Premium Solitaire account.

When I try to sign in to my Solitaire collection - I get this message:

You were signed out of Xbox Live from outside Microsoft Solitaire Collection. We need to return you to the main menu to sign in again.

Then I get:

Sign In Error

We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ and refer to error code: 1170000.

I have tried everything they have recommended. Is there anything else going on? At one time I got an error that my Premium has run out - but there was no where I can update or pay, and now that doesn't every come up.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Hi Always go to Xbox Servers to see if they are down. A lot of times Microsoft will sign u out automatically it has happened to me even when I am playing games. It is because live servers went offline for numerous reasons because of maintenance or etc other
    reasons.
Thema:

1. Error: You were signed out of xbox live from outside microsoft - Similar Threads - Error were signed

2. Print your delivery label getting this error We're sorry. We were unable to generate your...

in XBoX on Windows
    Print your delivery label getting this error We're sorry. We were unable to generate your...: I'm trying to get warranty of xbox controller and I have already ordered repair but when I got e-mail from Microsoft it's say I'll have to follow 5 steps for send controller to Microsoft but in...
  3. How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix the xbox discord error wher it just says "Sorry, looks like you were...: Hello Whenever i try to join discord on my xbox it just says sorry you were disconnected.Try connecting again but i dont under what am i supposed to be connecting to again or where i was...
  4. "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code: OS/Platform: Windows 10 PC I have been struggling with this issue for a week now. The issue originally arose when I paired my Minecraft account to work with my Microsoft account. I found myself...
  5. We were unable to set your default recording location, error 0x80070005

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were unable to set your default recording location, error 0x80070005: Good morning, 3 days ago I've changed my pc but I kept all my drivers (one SS 128 go and one HDD 1To). I have only reset my ssd and put Windows 10 on it, but I didn't reset my HDD because I...
  6. Has the "Can't Download" Error message alot of people were getting at 80% downloaded been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the "Can't Download" Error message alot of people were getting at 80% downloaded been...: Already enquired a couple of times about this. To make it simpler here is the link to the last time i asked......
  7. moderaters ignoring issues about error 0X87e00013 and claiming they were "bumpped"

in XBoX on Windows
    moderaters ignoring issues about error 0X87e00013 and claiming they were "bumpped": rule number 19 states: 19) Do not "Bump" or double post in a topic unnecessarily and more than once in 24-hours. If you do this it will result in the bump post being deleted. Additionally, do not...
  8. "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S: Hello, Getting the issue with muted mic on Xbox one S. Only a couple of months old was working fine until about 3 weeks ago. Tried all the troubleshooting steps so assuming this is some kind of...
  9. "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S: Hi, I've had this problem for several days now. It's not the controller or the headset as they work on our other xbox one. Is it an issue with the console that can be fixed? Thanks...
  10. Error Message"" We were unable to load your messages, please try again later.""

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message"" We were unable to load your messages, please try again later."": Hello i can seem to send messages from destinylfg.net directly to players also when i log into my xbox.com account i see the following under the messages section " We were unable to load your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you were signed out of xbox live form outside