Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...

Discus and support Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need some help regarding the Xbox app on PC, everytime I try to open a game the following message appears "To enter Xbox, install this structure:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dry-Ad4220, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...

I need some help regarding the Xbox app on PC, everytime I try to open a game the following message appears "To enter Xbox, install this structure: Webview2 runtime", then an option appears which reads "ok", the error message after pressing ok can change, sometimes when I try to run a game and this happens, I get the code error "0x80004005" but when it happens while I try to open the app itself I get the code "0x89235107", the screenshots are in Portuguese, if anyone wants some reference.

submitted by /u/Dry-Ad4220
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dry-Ad4220, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...