Error with Metro Exodus Gold Edition X upgrade

Discus and support Error with Metro Exodus Gold Edition X upgrade in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Had an issue with the X upgrade getting stuck at 94.6% and found this fix online - friend recommended I post it here, apologies if it’s a dupe thread... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stealthysteveo, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Error with Metro Exodus Gold Edition X upgrade

Had an issue with the X upgrade getting stuck at 94.6% and found this fix online - friend recommended I post it here, apologies if it’s a dupe thread

“So ive figured out how to fix this issue and its worked for me every time,so when you install gets stuck at 94 percent ,click pause all updates on the update progress menu (You must wait for it to say paused on the update screen, before you swap out the data disk for the play disk and then resume downloadin it should pick up again after a few seconds) take out the data disk, input play disk and click resume, this should then resume downloading the update.

As soon as the update resumes downloading, pause all again and then switch back to data disk and click resume, this will then carry on downloading the update to 100 percent and can then play the series x version”

submitted by /u/Stealthysteveo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Stealthysteveo, Jun 29, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error with Metro Exodus Gold Edition X upgrade