Error with entering a 25 digit code for Fallout 3 after buying Fallout 4

Discus and support Error with entering a 25 digit code for Fallout 3 after buying Fallout 4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My Fallout 3 code that came with my Fallout 4 game disc can't be redeemed even after exhausting all troubleshooting steps. Im already checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EdgarZiliton, Aug 11, 2016.

1. EdgarZiliton
    EdgarZiliton Guest

My Fallout 3 code that came with my Fallout 4 game disc can't be redeemed even after exhausting all troubleshooting steps. Im already checked my billing address, redeemed it on the console, redeemed it on the website, and made sure that I am on the
    correct region.

Can you please ask my for my code - and after that send to me a new one?

Thanks in advance,

Edgar

:)

EdgarZiliton, Aug 11, 2016
  2. ctan77
    ctan77 Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “12/25/2015”

Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

ctan77, Aug 11, 2016
  3. Brohaken
    Brohaken Guest
    Cant redeem fallout 3 code

my cousin brought me a fallout 4 disk from australia it had a fallout 3 code in it but i get an error when entering it pls help

Brohaken, Aug 11, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

What error message/error code do you receive when you try redeeming the code?

Smwutches, Aug 11, 2016
  5. EdgarZiliton
    EdgarZiliton Guest
    XBOS-3012

db0aab95-9394-4bbf-bf5d-c06de575578a

2016/08/12 - 12:48:01 UTC

EdgarZiliton, Aug 12, 2016
  6. EdgarZiliton
    EdgarZiliton Guest
    I have had a very long conversation with Help Center - finally they said that I should write here and send you my 25 digit code - and you will help

7. EdgarZiliton
    EdgarZiliton Guest
    Im physically in Lithuania. My account (as I understand) belongs to Belorussia. Because when I was trying to buy a game via xbox.com I registered my belorussian card.

Yesterday I was tried to change region to Russia (as your collegue from Help Center recommended) but it didnt worked, maybe because Im physically in Lithuania as I said.

So what should I do? I cant go physically in Russia just for migrate my account to Russia.

8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The game is region locked. So in order to be able to download it, your account region and your physical location have to match and you have to be in a region where the game is available. Since you live in a region that is not supported by Live and where
    the game is not available, it would not be possible for you to download the game.

Smwutches, Aug 12, 2016
  9. EdgarZiliton
    EdgarZiliton Guest
    I live in Lithuania - but I cant choose Lithuania because Lithuanian's region are not in the list with Live accounts.

Sometimes I go to Belorussia - but I cant choose Belorussia because Belorussia's region are not in the list with Live accounts.

I have been one 1 time in my life in Russia - but I cant choose Russian region - because Im not physically in Russia and xbox.com cancelled my migration.

Nearby left only Poland - but I dont know Polish))

10. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Doesn't matter your account region must reflect your actual region in order to get that game

Since you do not live in an xbox live region the code won't help nor will another hwlp

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
  11. ngocphi Win User

Doesn't matter your account region must reflect your actual region in order to get that game

Since you do not live in an xbox live region the code won't help nor will another hwlp
  12. EdgarZiliton Win User

I have had a very long conversation with Help Center - finally they said that I should write here and send you my 25 digit code - and you will help
  13. Smwutches Win User

The game is region locked. So in order to be able to download it, your account region and your physical location have to match and you have to be in a region where the game is available. Since you live in a region that is not supported by Live and where
    the game is not available, it would not be possible for you to download the game.
  14. EdgarZiliton Win User

XBOS-3012

db0aab95-9394-4bbf-bf5d-c06de575578a

2016/08/12 - 12:48:01 UTC
  15. EdgarZiliton Win User

I live in Lithuania - but I cant choose Lithuania because Lithuanian's region are not in the list with Live accounts.

Sometimes I go to Belorussia - but I cant choose Belorussia because Belorussia's region are not in the list with Live accounts.

I have been one 1 time in my life in Russia - but I cant choose Russian region - because Im not physically in Russia and xbox.com cancelled my migration.

Nearby left only Poland - but I dont know Polish))
Thema:

1. Error with entering a 25 digit code for Fallout 3 after buying Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Error entering digit

2. I had tried redeeming the Xbox Dark Vertex bundle but the code has an error when entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had tried redeeming the Xbox Dark Vertex bundle but the code has an error when entering...: I tried redeeming the code but it gave me an error for the Dark Vertex Xbox bundle is there a way that anyone could help me out 2f27a483-59dc-4e75-9998-464b0054f941
  3. Fortnite an unexpected error won't let me enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite an unexpected error won't let me enter the game: been trying for a few weeks to play fortnite but everything i do won't let me enter the game bf210e9d-a90c-425f-9ac1-3639a66471a5
  4. PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...: Hi I have a PC Game pass subscription and microsoft account setup. I can login fine on my main PC. When I try to login on my laptop, I get the error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a...
  5. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it says signing in to your account for Xbox live, while I am signed in, if possible, fix this problem....
  6. Error message "sorry something went wrong" when trying to enter shipping details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message "sorry something went wrong" when trying to enter shipping details.: Hi, I've tried multiple times at different points of the day to get my warranty processed for the Xbox Series X. I went to Microsoft Devices and click on "start order". Then I fill in the...
  7. "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again." Message when trying to enter any...

in XBoX on Windows
    "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again." Message when trying to enter any...: I've tried opening Forza Horizon 5 and Minecraft and I constantly get this message whenever I try to login or load into the games, not sure what's going on and I have no idea how I should fix it....
  8. error a entrar a minecraft [Error to enter minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    error a entrar a minecraft [Error to enter minecraft: hola soy santiago tengo una problema con la cuenta de minecraft por alguna razón cuando abro minecraft me aparece mi cuenta y cuando le doy click aparece como si no tuviera cuenta y le doy click a...
  9. xbox game streaming (xcloud) error "unable to enter" after clicking "enter" button

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox game streaming (xcloud) error "unable to enter" after clicking "enter" button: Hello i am from Brazil, and i received a email from xbox telling that i was invited to xcloud, i downloaded the app xbox game streaming and when i tried to click "enter" it gives the error that is...
  10. Ошибка 8015000А при попытке войти в профиль[Error 8015000A when trying to enter the profile]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ошибка 8015000А при попытке войти в профиль[Error 8015000A when trying to enter the profile]: Пробовал войти в аккаунт Xbox live на Xbox 360, вылетает эта ошибка. Очищал кэш, менял жесткие диски местами, пытался войти через другой профиль - не помогло. Может Microsoft прекращают поддержку...