Error while trying to instal any game tagged as "recently added"

Discus and support Error while trying to instal any game tagged as "recently added" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Solasta Crown of the Magister (which was added today) and I'm getting an error message and the download won't even start. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PedroLedic, May 28, 2021.

1. PedroLedic
    PedroLedic Guest

I'm trying to install Solasta Crown of the Magister (which was added today) and I'm getting an error message and the download won't even start. The error code is 0x00000001. I tried installing other games and all the games tagged as recently added on the initial screen are presenting me with the same error message, while other games are starting to download normally. Anyone else getting this message? What can be done to fix it? Thanks in advance

:)

PedroLedic, May 28, 2021
  2. PedroLedic Win User

After trying many solutions found one that allowed me to remove Gaming Services registries and reinstall it.

The problem is I can install evey game EXCEPT Solasta now. It shows up at the download queue as "error" and after I remove it, if I click the game on the main page it doesn't show the install button, but instead the error message where the button should be and the game automatically goes back to the queue with the "error". I think the app isn't "clearing" the install atempt correctly. Anyone knows what to do?
  3. PedroLedic Win User

None of those solutions either apply to me or worked. Now I can't install any games and a game I previously had installed isn't working anymore (even the icon in the desktop changed from the game's icon to a blank icon).
  4. PedroLedic Win User

I found the gaming services is not installed and I it's installation won't start at all, either by windows store or by xbox app. Even tried the solution involving PowerShell posted on other posts and the download didn't start.
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

6. Mister Maka Win User

Newly installed game not showing in games list

Hey there SapiensSapiens.

If you visit the recently installed list, are you able to launch the game from there or do you get an error message? If you're able to, try uninstalling the game and reinstall it to see if there's any change.

While in the recently installed list, press the menu button while hovering the game to bring up the option to uninstall.
Thema:

1. Error while trying to instal any game tagged as "recently added" - Similar Threads - Error while trying

2. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  3. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  4. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  5. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  6. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  7. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  8. 0x0000042B this error while trying to login to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x0000042B this error while trying to login to xbox: I got xbox games pass and logged into with that account and downloaded a game.. Next Day when I am trying to play it.. The Xbox account is logged out and now unable to login again also 0x80070057...
  9. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...: I am trying to run Rising Kingdomon windows 11 but all I get is a notification, "Please login with administrator privileges and try again". I am the administrator so can anyone please tell me how...
  10. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...