Error while trying to enable developer options on Xbox One X

Discus and support Error while trying to enable developer options on Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to enable Developer Mode and I got Error Code 0x80159611 once I enable Developer mode. a7f908a5-44a1-4113-b1bd-585763075e6e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Calyb Lentz, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Calyb Lentz
    Calyb Lentz Guest

Hello, I am trying to enable Developer Mode and I got Error Code 0x80159611 once I enable Developer mode.

:)

Calyb Lentz, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Calyb,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps like logout and restart?

Best regards
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

No FPS Boost for Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Hi,

I believe there is some confusion between 'Optimised for Series X|S' and FPS boost. When a game is optimised for Series X|S, it means that a game update was released from the developer of that particular game to boost it's graphics and performance. Optimised games will not have an FPS boost option in compatibility settings.

The recent update to Shadow of the Tomb raider increased the game resolution to 4K (using dynamic rendering) increasing the frame rate at 4K to 60 fps. The Xbox One X version of the game only runs at 30 fps in 4K.

FPS boost is a game modification made by Microsoft's own BC team, the developer doesn't provide this boost. Some Xbox One games with FPS boost have it enabled by default, others (usually the 120Hz enabled titles) do not.

Like I said earlier, Optimised games do not have an FPS boost option as the performance has been increased by the developer.

I hope that makes sense.
  4. XsternTTV Win User

Developer mode not working

1. I don't get an error it's stuck on your almost ready for development

2. Xbox One X
  5. reforc3 Win User

My friend can't send me anymore messages!!!

You need to get into your friend Xbox Profile options in your Xbox and check if i enabled or disabled the communication option [or Muted, if you Play Gears of Wars, you can Press the X button in the main menu, and if your friend is connected check the options
    available and there's one about Mute/Allow Communications], then if is disabled just turn it enabled and try to send/receive a message.

Or maybe she went to sleep and you didn't received any more messages ;)
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Will xbox one support 1080p HDR like PS4 does?

I'm more interested in knowing if Xbox One S/X will support 1080p and HDR for gaming. I'm fine with ignoring 4k for now.
    Thank you!

Yes, it does. HDR does not depend on 4K output. If your 1080p television supports HDR, then it will work for the games that have HDR color palettes available. It is up to the developer to enable this option in their games.

The only Xbox One family console that does not support HDR for gaming is the original, first-generation Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Error while trying to enable developer options on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Error while trying

2. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  3. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  4. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  5. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  6. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  7. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  8. 0x0000042B this error while trying to login to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x0000042B this error while trying to login to xbox: I got xbox games pass and logged into with that account and downloaded a game.. Next Day when I am trying to play it.. The Xbox account is logged out and now unable to login again also 0x80070057...
  9. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...: I am trying to run Rising Kingdomon windows 11 but all I get is a notification, "Please login with administrator privileges and try again". I am the administrator so can anyone please tell me how...
  10. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...