Error while loading the app (Fehler beim Laden der App)

Discus and support Error while loading the app (Fehler beim Laden der App) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After installing the 1.5.1.0 update the maintanace errore dissappearedbut was replaced by an error that shows a message (translated): "Error while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by soran1974, Oct 13, 2014.

1. soran1974
    soran1974 Guest

After installing the 1.5.1.0 update the maintanace errore dissappearedbut was replaced by an error that shows a message (translated):

"Error while loading the app, The App can't be loaded properly at the moment. Please try again later. [RETRY]"

which is in german:

"Fehler beim Laden der App, Die App kann derzeit nicht ordnungsgemäß geladen werden. Bitte versuche es später erneut. [ERNEUT VERSUCHEN]"

after a while. Sometimes after a few seconds, sometimes after having started a game already.

My girlfrind with the Coputer next to me does not have this problem.

Same OS (Win 8.1), same Internet Security Software (Bitdefender 2015).

Tried all the stuff reinstalling..... wsreset....even deleted the app-folder after uninstalling befoer reinstall.

any suggestions?

:)

soran1974, Oct 13, 2014
  2. weidhas
    weidhas Guest
    Keine Game-Bundles für Deutschland?

Wann bekommst du den Fehler? Wenn du drauf gehst oder beim Kauf?

weidhas, Oct 13, 2014
  3. pay2k
    pay2k Guest
    Still Can't Connect Online

Same ***! Server Fehler 10003! Beim Kollegen funktioniert es auf anhieb. Habe Spiel neu installiert und Cache gelöscht, Fehler bleibt.....

pay2k, Oct 13, 2014
  4. Error while loading the app (Fehler beim Laden der App)

Does the issue persist after the most recent update? Did you check to make sure that you are on version 1.5?

Besteht das Problem weiterhin, nach dem neuesten Update? Hast du überprüft, ob du über Version 1.5 spielst?

Garmonbozia81, Oct 15, 2014
  5. soran1974
    soran1974 Guest
    as i wrote before, i am on version 1.5.1.0

(that means: yes.) Error while loading the app (Fehler beim Laden der App) :)

soran1974, Oct 15, 2014
  6. soran1974
    soran1974 Guest
    the problem presists!

is someone still working on this?

soran1974, Oct 21, 2014
  7. I apologize for missing your posting the version number.

Do you experience this issue with any other games? Please install Shuffle Party and tell us if you receive the same (or any other) error codes.

Garmonbozia81, Oct 29, 2014
  8. soran1974
    soran1974 Guest

no error codes with shuffle party.

no error codes at all with any app. (as far as i know/remember)

i think there is a network or disk loading timing error because after several retries (amount differs) the game works. and then for hours.

But it is still annoying to spend between one up to ten minutes (sometimes) clicking on retry in several different screens of the game until i can play.

that is even worse if you just thought about a quick game before going to work or something and can't do that because you don't know, how long it would take you to be able to play.

soran1974, Oct 29, 2014
  9. soran1974
    soran1974 Guest
    Hi everybody.

You might want to know, that the issue has been solved:

I uninstalled the Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 Suite.

And surprise.... Everything is fine again.

As a sideeffecte this solved some strange behavior that other sowftware showed like e.g. Lord Of the Rings Online did was not able to get focus after signing in and game started loading.

The game or intro was in full screen but the mouse cursor was clicking on desktop.

Now I went back to another IS that I have had before and everything is fine except Virtual Box, which would not let me start a virtual machine, but maybe the installation broke during installation while bitdefender was installed.

Hope this info helps others.

Maybe someone could post a copy of this on facebook because I don't have an account there but maybe it helps somone.

Soran.

soran1974, Nov 16, 2014
  10. soran1974
    soran1974 Guest
    ..... and then there was windows update

..... and then there was mainenance on the xbox servers

... and it brang large destruction over the apps

... and again the user stood in front of the ruins of his apps

... and they will tell you: We don't know what happened.

... and the users said: maybe there should be a bit more testing before chnging the live version

what the hell are you doing there?!?

this time you even manaed to kill the jigsaw app simutaneous to bingo.

soran1974, Nov 18, 2014
  11. Soran1979, I am glad to hear that it appears your issues were resolves in November 16th.

However, I am not sure I understand your last post correctly. Are you still experiencing issues? Installing all Windows updates should resolve any game issues that you are experiencing, not cause the,. If you are still having trouble playing the game, please
    let me know what problems you are experiencing.

Garmonbozia81, Nov 1, 2018
  12. soran1974 Win User

..... and then there was windows update

..... and then there was mainenance on the xbox servers

... and it brang large destruction over the apps

... and again the user stood in front of the ruins of his apps

... and they will tell you: We don't know what happened.

... and the users said: maybe there should be a bit more testing before chnging the live version

what the hell are you doing there?!?

this time you even manaed to kill the jigsaw app simutaneous to bingo.
  13. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Soran1979, I am glad to hear that it appears your issues were resolves in November 16th.

However, I am not sure I understand your last post correctly. Are you still experiencing issues? Installing all Windows updates should resolve any game issues that you are experiencing, not cause the,. If you are still having trouble playing the game, please
    let me know what problems you are experiencing.
  14. soran1974 Win User

Hi everybody.

You might want to know, that the issue has been solved:

I uninstalled the Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 Suite.

And surprise.... Everything is fine again.

As a sideeffecte this solved some strange behavior that other sowftware showed like e.g. Lord Of the Rings Online did was not able to get focus after signing in and game started loading.

The game or intro was in full screen but the mouse cursor was clicking on desktop.

Now I went back to another IS that I have had before and everything is fine except Virtual Box, which would not let me start a virtual machine, but maybe the installation broke during installation while bitdefender was installed.

Hope this info helps others.

Maybe someone could post a copy of this on facebook because I don't have an account there but maybe it helps somone.

Soran.
  15. soran1974 Win User

no error codes with shuffle party.

no error codes at all with any app. (as far as i know/remember)

i think there is a network or disk loading timing error because after several retries (amount differs) the game works. and then for hours.

But it is still annoying to spend between one up to ten minutes (sometimes) clicking on retry in several different screens of the game until i can play.

that is even worse if you just thought about a quick game before going to work or something and can't do that because you don't know, how long it would take you to be able to play.
  16. Garmonbozia81 Win User

I apologize for missing your posting the version number.

Do you experience this issue with any other games? Please install Shuffle Party and tell us if you receive the same (or any other) error codes.
Thema:

1. Error while loading the app (Fehler beim Laden der App) - Similar Threads - Error while loading

2. The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.: This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks. The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  4. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  5. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. Can’t load Rocket League while online. Xbox One Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load Rocket League while online. Xbox One Error message: I bought Rocket League Ultimate Edition for my kids. It took forever to get the game installed and took a couple complete resets, clearing local saved games, etc. Right now the game can only be...
  8. Fatal Error while trying to load Episode 2 of Tell Me Why

in XBoX on Windows
    Fatal Error while trying to load Episode 2 of Tell Me Why: Hi I have played through the first Episode of Tell Me Why and everything went perfect. I then downloaded the next episode when it came out but I just got this message when it tries to load in to...
  9. 0x80073cf6 Error while trying to load NFL on Xbox One app

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80073cf6 Error while trying to load NFL on Xbox One app: Ever since Monday 28th the NFL on Xbox One app keeps failing to load and I get an error message 0x80073cf6 , There is no entries on the Xbox Error Code status search...
  10. Got booted thirty minutes ago from Xbox live while trying to load up BF3 and got error code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got booted thirty minutes ago from Xbox live while trying to load up BF3 and got error code ...: I've already taken the liberty of looking up the error code and it corresponds to a service outage or account blockage, I know my account is in good standing and have done all of the relevant...