Error when trying to use a 12 mo. Xbox Live Gold token

Discus and support Error when trying to use a 12 mo. Xbox Live Gold token in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting an error code when I try to use a 12 mo. Xbox Live Gold token: XBOS-3014 851b989d-fe6a-48d7-886d-6ca0b0e556ba 2017/04/11 - 18:53:13... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristopherSwenson, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Error when trying to use a 12 mo. Xbox Live Gold token

I keep getting an error code when I try to use a 12 mo. Xbox Live Gold token:

XBOS-3014
    851b989d-fe6a-48d7-886d-6ca0b0e556ba
    2017/04/11 - 18:53:13 UTC

:)

ChristopherSwenson, Apr 11, 2017
  2. Error when trying to use a 1 mo. Xbox Live Gold token

I keep getting an error code when I try to use a 1 mo. Xbox Live Gold token:

XBOS-500251d42555-f5c6-403c-97a5-c55491080302

2017/04/12 - 15:09:47 UTC

TakeMeToHorizon, Apr 11, 2017
  3. cenation502
    cenation502 Guest
    Xbox.com web site error code: 3318fb35

site won't allow me to use my 12 mo. Xbox Live Gold subscription code

cenation502, Apr 11, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

Remeeming errors are usually caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check your billing information at http://billing.microsoft.com and http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues. After that try redeeming the code on
    both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that account , console and code region match, using different regions van cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at Contact Us | Xbox Support

5. elyoussefino
    elyoussefino Guest
    i'm having the same probleme please if resolve it ,say how

elyoussefino, Apr 11, 2017
  6. Littles813
    Littles813 Guest
    7 years and I've never had an issue using XBL codes... this is starting to get old fast! 2 different codes & both say valid but then error code! not liking this one bit, but I'll wait until 6/12 to put the code in again. pray i don't get another error

Littles813, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Littles813 Win User

7 years and I've never had an issue using XBL codes... this is starting to get old fast! 2 different codes & both say valid but then error code! not liking this one bit, but I'll wait until 6/12 to put the code in again. pray i don't get another error
  8. elyoussefino Win User

i'm having the same probleme please if resolve it ,say how
  9. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

Remeeming errors are usually caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check your billing information at http://billing.microsoft.com and http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues. After that try redeeming the code on
    both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that account , console and code region match, using different regions van cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. ronaldoxbox Win User

Xbox One error code: Xbox-0x80169CF9 8C419250-839D-4AFC-88AC-E8B2BFC56093 2015/01/20 - 10:28:52 UTC

O erro 80169cf9 ocorre quando você tenta resgatar um código do Xbox Live Gold

O código de erro e a mensagem a seguir são exibidos quando você tenta resgatar um token ou código pré-pago de assinatura Xbox Live Gold

[Translation-

The error 80169cf9 occurs
    when you try to redeem
    a code of Xbox
    Live Gold
    The error code and the following message
    is displayed when you try to
    redeem a token or
    prepaid code Xbox Live Gold
    subscription]
  11. Eggnogga Win User

Purchasing Subscriptions using Local Currency

At every retail place I shop at, if they sell MS points/currency, they also sell 12 MO. Xbox Live Gold cards.
Thema:

1. Error when trying to use a 12 mo. Xbox Live Gold token - Similar Threads - Error trying Live

2. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  3. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  4. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  5. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  6. Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...: I need some help regarding the Xbox app on PC, everytime I try to open a game the following message appears "To enter Xbox, install this structure: Webview2 runtime", then an option appears which...
  7. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  8. Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A: I inherited an Xbox 360, and I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account - however it seems like I can’t create a new one or sign into an existing one, or download the profile. Despite the...
  9. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  10. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED LOGIN TO YOUR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. TRY AGAIN LATER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED LOGIN TO YOUR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. TRY AGAIN LATER: Fortnite freezes when logging in, this has been happening for several days. Then I was able to solve it by deleting the game and reinstalling it, then now it tells me this error and it won't let...