Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for $1

Discus and support Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for $1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a deal on my home screen for game pass for 3 months for $1, but every time i try to use it, it tells me something went wrong. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Faolan01, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Faolan01
    Faolan01 Guest

I have a deal on my home screen for game pass for 3 months for $1, but every time i try to use it, it tells me something went wrong.
    Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for [​IMG] [​IMG]

:)

Faolan01, Jun 7, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello have you ever used game pass before?
  3. MrMeyer101 Win User

Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

I only had 3 months of xbox live when I purchased the $1 deal, so it changed it to 6 months total. However if I would have purchased a year or two of xbox live first, then the $1 game pass deal I would have gotten a way better deal.
  4. redikira Win User

Having to link credit card to paypal

I see this error when I try to add my paypal. I'm trying to get that '1 month for $1' deal, and I believe it's not offered on this site. So I don't try and purchase something and then add the paypal.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gold to Ultimate

There's a conversion rate when you swap from XBL Gold or Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, there used to be a limited time deal where it would convert it at a 1:1 ratio when Game Pass Ultimate first launched but I don't think that applies anymore.
    This does still apply and is not attached to any promotion. So if you apply the 12 months of Gold first and then purchase Ultimate it will upgrade at 1:1. It doesn't matter if you previously had Ultimate or bot.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Error when trying to purchase 1 month

Have you tried purchasing it on the console? What error message/code do you see here?
Thema:

1. Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for $1 - Similar Threads - Error trying purchase

2. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  5. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  6. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  7. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  8. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  9. March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase: March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase 0c821d4a-65a5-4611-a227-02093d860827
  10. Tried to purchase Jedi Surviver and error message dcat resourcenotfounf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to purchase Jedi Surviver and error message dcat resourcenotfounf: Tried to purchase Jedi Surviver and only get the error message dcat resource moot found. All up to date. Please help me buy this game 8adf93f5-1255-4460-8e74-3e323049d017