Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account

Discus and support Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I try to link my discord account, the Xbox says that I need to relink it, and when I relink it the same thing happens.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TobyNigerian, Nov 29, 2023.

1. TobyNigerian
    TobyNigerian Guest

When I try to link my discord account, the Xbox says that I need to relink it, and when I relink it the same thing happens.

:)

TobyNigerian, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Here is a thread with a possible solution for a similar issue you're currently faced with: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6e0effc2-ce72-42cc-b1c1-fbead83479c9

It states the following:
    Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console.
    Solution 2: Try setting up Manual DNS settings on your console.

I hope this helps.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Discord on Xbox

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XYLOSYN

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a know issue.
    The workaround for this is link the accounts using the Discord app.

"Some players may see the Xbox mobile app crashing when linking Discord accounts from the console settings area. To resolve this, we recommend linking accounts through the Discord mobile app.
    Some players may experience errors when trying to unlink their Discord account from the Xbox settings menu or mobile app. We recommend unlinking accounts through the Discord mobile app."
    Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Napoleon92 Win User

Manage my child's profile info

Heya Francia

Thanks for your reply and help workshopping this!

I really wish it were so easy! This was one of the first thing I tried and I've just jumped on and double checked those settings are all set to allow and linking discord still doesn't work. I still get an error when on the xbox and trying to link to his discord account saying a child account can't change these settings.
  5. FracturedSoul23 Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Thanks for the Response but that isn't linked to what i've said

I am trying to speak Through Discord via accessing Discord Servers and Xbox is Telling me to Re-Link my Account. I have Tried to do so and it hasn't worked. I have Unlinked and Relinked accounts to no Avail. I even created a New Account on Discord to try it out and it did not work

I even tried linking my Discord on another account on my Xbox and it's the Same Result
  6. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?

Hellow, you have your Discord Account Linked with your Xbox Live Account? if you don't have, Try Open your Discord, so then you go in configuration and Account, so then, you link your Xbox Profile and next go in Activity.

Try follow this steep
Thema:

1. Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account - Similar Threads - Error trying link

2. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  5. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  6. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  7. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  8. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  9. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  10. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...