Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.

Discus and support Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again. TraceID: 5sydQ29wPkKGV8uX.27.95 Give it another try Something went wrong. Give... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tom78987, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Tom78987
    Tom78987 Guest

Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again.

TraceID: 5sydQ29wPkKGV8uX.27.95

Give it another try

Something went wrong.

Give it another try Something went wrong.

DCAT-ResourceNotFound

5sydQ29wPkKGV8uX.27.88

2023/10/18 - 10:53:23 UTC

:)

Tom78987, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Tom78987 Win User

Thanks for the response. I'm on mobile. I tried the app and through browser. Same results.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue. You can also contact Microsoft Support for further assistance: https://support.microsoft.com
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist.

Try purchase using a different device: PC / Mobile Device. You can try use different web browsers if you encounter any issues. I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

can not get access to Minecraft, Microsoft launcher says: 'Something's not working, It's not you it's us'

Hey there, sasa novakovic

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Can you try going to the family safety page here: Microsoft Family Safety and sign into your account.

When you have signed into your account, please click onto your son's profile. This will load your son's profile where you can see what family settings are applied. Please can you make sure Apps and games are set to up to age 13. As Minecraft is rated as a 7+, this should allow your son to load Minecraft and play the game.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  6. aridlehoover Win User

Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

Thank you for your assistance. I'd missed the Xbox 360 Online Safety setting to "Accept Friend Requests". For posterity, I also had to logout of my son's Microsoft account on his phone and login again. Now my son can try to add my daughter as a friend. (Before,
    Minecraft was giving us an error.) But...

Now whenever my son tries to friend my daughter's gamer tag, it says no one is found. Any ideas?
Thema:

1. Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety. - Similar Threads - Error trying buy

2. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  5. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  6. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  7. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  8. I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.: I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message. 90986f70-1fa4-444e-9e15-4d01e43745d3
  9. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f
  10. I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later: I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later 17e4b9a9-80a6-47ff-9b13-e53df8be48fe