Error when signing up/buying for developer account

Discus and support Error when signing up/buying for developer account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After I put in my payment method and it tries to load the review page I keep getting this error when trying to sign up for a developer account. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by What's here, Nov 17, 2023.

1. What's here
    What's here Guest

After I put in my payment method and it tries to load the review page I keep getting this error when trying to sign up for a developer account. I've tried using a new browser I've used a total of 3 different browsers I've tried using a different PC and even my phone. And it's for the Xbox game development. To have access to the developer app on the Xbox. I have tried multiple days to get this to work and never works this is day 3 currently. Every time I save my billing address I get a screen that says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." this is the error info.

CorrelationID: 33fe76bc-6e86-4484-a35c-3b4906aa80cd

Correlation Vector: 6kvrkAB5VkOAXHBs.0

App Server:

Date: 17 Nov 2023 13:11:50 +00:00

Every time I try again I get a new error code too. I've tried everything even clearing my cookies, and deleting my browser and nothing has worked. Is there a way I can just buy it from my Xbox or just buy it a whole different way? or is there any way you guys can find a way to fix this?

:)

What's here, Nov 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: