Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.

Discus and support Error when purchasing xbox developer mode. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever i try to purchase developer mode it keeps saying something went wrong and when i try to contact support on the website because it gives me the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jaiden Nedd, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Jaiden Nedd
    Jaiden Nedd Guest

Whenever i try to purchase developer mode it keeps saying something went wrong and when i try to contact support on the website because it gives me the option to do so whenever the error pops up it says i have to select a workplace but i am unable to do so as there are none for me to select. I know for sure it's not me typing my card details incorrectly because i've attempted to intentionally type the details incorrectly and it hasn't given me that message and i know for sure the card has enough money on it to make the purchase, in addition to this the card in question is not a prepaid gift card so it shouldn't have issues on that front so what could possibly be the issue and how could I potentially solve it.

:)

Jaiden Nedd, Nov 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: