error when logging out of a microsoft account on ps4 (minecraft bedrock)

Discus and support error when logging out of a microsoft account on ps4 (minecraft bedrock) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, there is a bug that has been going on for a long time in the ps4 version of Minecraft Bedrock. about signing in with a microsoft account. The issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rodrigo Adrian Mieres, Feb 15, 2023.

1. error when logging out of a microsoft account on ps4 (minecraft bedrock)

Hi, there is a bug that has been going on for a long time in the ps4 version of Minecraft Bedrock. about signing in with a microsoft account. The issue is that when you want to log out it is practically impossible. If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it. I've been wanting to change my microsoft account to my ps4 account for years

:)

Rodrigo Adrian Mieres, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error that you're having? Thanks!
  3. Prank_masta6905 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
    I Made A Microsoft Account. Agreed to the terms and privacy, everything and im having trouble logging in from my ps4. Help?
  4. Prank_masta6905 Win User

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

I Made A Microsoft Account. Agreed to the terms and privacy, everything and im having trouble logging in from my ps4. Help?
  5. Lerma_159 Win User

Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

6. Edmarinez432 Win User

Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

Thema:

1. error when logging out of a microsoft account on ps4 (minecraft bedrock) - Similar Threads - error logging microsoft

2. I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...: I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer. c64934e8-8514-4edb-8bf3-ec6eef140053
  3. I am having an error code when trying to log in to minecraft.net with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having an error code when trying to log in to minecraft.net with my microsoft account: Hello, today i wanted to play minecraft as it has been months since the last time i played but to my surprise i couldn't log in my account i tried multiple times (14 times) in different periods...
  4. so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either...: so here the story, one day i changed my Xbox gamer tag from the website and it made a new one on the account on which i already have and on my Minecraft launcher it wasn't showing my new gamer tag...
  5. microsoft account log in error on website

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account log in error on website: Hello i have a big problem with my microsoft account and the whole microsoft community website. I am typing this on my laptop because my phone just cant load the website. I googled the error and...
  6. Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...: Looking to play Gears 5, beeing trying to log in for over an hour. Looking for assistance. a29b7530-e036-450d-be78-e2806b515da3
  7. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  8. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error: I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????: Win 1064-bit Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not log in to Xbox live, prompting "Error code: 1170000", but could not find this error code. After uninstalling the game program, it can not be...