Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Discus and support Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have tried on multiple devices to buy this dlc but it keeps coming up as an error Try That Again”. Is there any way you could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by warrenbowsher, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good afternoon,

I have tried on multiple devices to buy this dlc but it keeps coming up as an error Try That Again”.

Is there any way you could generate a code that id happily for please? This error has been going since the game released in 2017.

Thank you.

Warren B

:)

warrenbowsher, Jun 13, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    Dulcet-A85440A9-5C03-4EBE-A1CF-D2E0C630758E
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having an issue trying to purchase DLC.

To answer your question, you can purchase DLC even though you do not own the game license (when game sharing). You would not be able to

use the DLC if the account that owns the game license also owned the DLC.

Have you tried to purchase the DLC from the Xbox console and online from the Microsoft Store (off of a PC)?

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. warrenbowsher Win User

Hi,

Is there any way it can be fixed then? Its just disappointing when you get hyped up and excited then it cant be downloaded.
  4. TerencePetrichor Win User

I'm also having the same issue. The store states it's a problem on their end. Please don't give me the same [Mod Removed - Profanity] algorithm generated response as the last guy got...
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Sorry no way at all to generate new code
  6. warrenbowsher Win User

Hi,

I have tried that already, ive used an iphone, an ipad and an android tablet, same error spplies.

I dont really know what to do.

Warren B
Thema:

1. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2) - Similar Threads - Error attempting buy

2. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  3. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  4. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  5. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  6. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  7. Error on attempt to add money to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error on attempt to add money to child account: Hi, I have an error on attempt to add money to child account using family application or web site. I tried to reach Microsoft support via phone or chat but without success. I got following...
  8. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  9. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix?...
  10. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...