Error when accessing ambassabank

Discus and support Error when accessing ambassabank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, when i try to go onto the ambassabank i get this error 03264B56-C945 and im somehow signed out. Anyone able to help ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BulkiestDylank1, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Error when accessing ambassabank

hi, when i try to go onto the ambassabank i get this error 03264B56-C945 and im somehow signed out. Anyone able to help ?

:)

BulkiestDylank1, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Ambassador? Really?

The point is, Merkery, when I log int to Ambassabank I see blank page with the Ambassabank header... It's not a page error like a 404... it's just blank, nothing below that banner on the header

JoãoPintoLPPT, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Alpha.07
    Alpha.07 Guest
    Xbox One Achievements won't pop...

I saw that error yesterday when I was trying to access my achievements. I just logged off and logged back on and the error went away.

Alpha.07, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Error when accessing ambassabank

BulkiestDylank1 hey there Error when accessing ambassabank :)

The best place to post this would be the Ambassador Forums in the ambassador support section. Putting it there will ensure that it will be seen by the right people.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

BulkiestDylank1 hey there :)

The best place to post this would be the Ambassador Forums in the ambassador support section. Putting it there will ensure that it will be seen by the right people.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. JoãoPintoLPPT Win User

Ambassador? Really?

The point is, Merkery, when I log int to Ambassabank I see blank page with the Ambassabank header... It's not a page error like a 404... it's just blank, nothing below that banner on the header
  7. JayzEpic54 Win User

Cant login to ambassador

I can't access ambassabank with the loop
  8. maxen Win User

Unable to access Private Ambassador forums

Hey Jeff,

I've sent a PM to one of the Support Agents to take a look at this for you.

Still having Ambassabank access and the laurels suggests this was in error, but they'll be able to find out for sure.
  9. fd38aa71-338b-4f92-9 Win User

Xbox Ambassador Issue

I was an ambassador last year. But it stopped for some reason, maybe because I changed my xbox live email? I clicked apply and then it said I was a ambassador and have access to the ambassabank but it gives me that error
Thema:

1. Error when accessing ambassabank - Similar Threads - Error accessing ambassabank

2. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  3. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  4. can you troubleshoot error codes 0X88050084 0X00000000 0X00000201 without internet access?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you troubleshoot error codes 0X88050084 0X00000000 0X00000201 without internet access?: okay so i have a very unique situation. my father is incarcerated and (legally, to be clear) possesses an xbox one console with no internet access allowed or possible. he can’t update it with or...
  5. How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?: I’ve tried all kinds of things online to fix this issue. I was literally okay playing 10minutes before this happened. Now it won’t let me open the game at all it just keeps giving me this error on...
  6. Game pass games on PC crashes due to access violation errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games on PC crashes due to access violation errors: Hello. As so many others, i am experiencing crashes for all Game pass games that are not launched via a third part app such **** EA, Ubisoft and more. Example games where issue happens: A Plague...
  7. When i try to access my xbox privacy settings for windows 10 i get this error message: We...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to access my xbox privacy settings for windows 10 i get this error message: We...: I've tried logging into minecraft on a new device, but with the same account i have always used. But to my surprise my multiplayer features we're blocked. So with the limited information I had I...
  8. Error Accessing Realms in Bedrock Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Accessing Realms in Bedrock Version: Hello. I have a realms pack for 10 players in Minecraft Bedrock Edition and today I am not able to access it. Payment is up to date but always appears the message that it was not possible to...
  9. loginWithXbox error, unable to access xbox live authentication for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    loginWithXbox error, unable to access xbox live authentication for minecraft: Hello! I recently wanted to play minecraft again, I have had the game for the past 10 years, migrated my account last year, and decided to play again after a few months of complete inactivity....
  10. Xbox error "windows cannot access the specified device Error while trying to open games"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error "windows cannot access the specified device Error while trying to open games": Hello sir, i can't play games at xbox windows and get notification error : Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the...