Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

Discus and support Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to log in but I get this error message "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live The system cannot find the file specified " How do I fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Walker21390Gaming, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

I am trying to log in but I get this error message "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live The system cannot find the file specified "

How do I fix this?

:)

Walker21390Gaming, Jun 3, 2020
  2. DeclanTheTVGuy Win User

Having a problem signing into microsoft + Xbox app on my computer

It says "we couldn't sign you into xbox live" and a sub-message under it saying "the system cannot find the file specified." with a link for more info. i clicked for more info, read toe page and i didnt really under stand it. and i also never signed up for xbox live
  3. elk dolk Win User

Can't sync data with the cloud.

I signed out on Microsoft Store App, and then signed back in using the same Microsoft account, but I cannot sign in on Xbox App it says, "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live " and gives this error number: 0x8015DC0B.
  4. Z3rkhol Win User

Xbox app Sign in

I fixed the issue on my own. On this day i found out in xbox gamebar that i cannot log in there on social tab. It showed that they cannot sign me into xbox live (The system cannot find the file specified) so i fixed thanks to JeffreyCloutier in this dicussion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-cannot-find-the-file-specified-xboxbeta/b7d0ae26-f24f-460e-954e-65fa61641d0d
  5. Vyperzmk Win User

Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

Thank you for this but unfortunately even after this i still cant login to xbox or minecraft. On the Xbox app i press sign in and the sign in screen pops up for 1 second and disappears and for Minecraft when i try log in the sign in screeen takes a long time to pop up like 2/3 min and then when i press lets play it says this "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live ,The system cannot find the file specified." and when i press more info i get this error code 0x80070002
  6. beargp34 Win User

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live

hi, i just happened to update my xbox app on pc

now im getting the error code as said above on the thread

have also tried all of the possible fixes and none seem to work
Thema:

Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

1. Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied" - Similar Threads - Error couldn't sign

2. Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC): I am currently having problem with using any Microsoft connected/ Xbox Game on my PC! Yesterday I upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and made a full reset of my Data. I've installed the neccessary...
  3. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  4. How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....: so i got a new pc not too long ago (R7-5700G, RTX 3060, win11). And i decided to buy the xbxo gamepass yesterday to play games like minecraft and powerwash simulator and others but whenever the...
  5. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  6. Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...: As the title suggests, I have this problem constantly. It's been about 7 months of this battle through multiple windows updates. I have the EXACT same issue as this locked thread, and the...
  7. Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error: Any game that requires an extra sign in always gives me an error with signing in (specifically 0x0000042B currently). I've tried resetting all different kinds of Xbox app (including gaming...
  8. Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass): ive been running into this issue anytime I use the Xbox app on pc it always loops me in this error code and nothing fixes it i seen a thread for using a PowerShell command but have no idea how to...
  9. I get the error "We couldn't sign you in to xbox live" with the code error 0x89235107...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get the error "We couldn't sign you in to xbox live" with the code error 0x89235107...: Hello! I´ve been trying to sign in with my Microsoft account to the Minecraft Launcher that's available through the xbox game pass. I've contacted Minecraft support and they told me it was...
  10. I couldn't sign into my Xbox account I followed the error code instructions deleted my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I couldn't sign into my Xbox account I followed the error code instructions deleted my...: I couldn't sign into my Xbox profile so I followed the error code page deleted my profile and tried to make a new profile and it doesn't let me d63d46b9-7260-488a-93bb-cb0a19dfb17b