error, theres a hardware problem, the wireless network hardware on this console isnt working ...

Discus and support error, theres a hardware problem, the wireless network hardware on this console isnt working ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i contacted xbox support and attemted the procedures to connect, but nothing works, but all of this came about after the preview program update.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x abigmonkey x, Oct 4, 2015.

1. error, theres a hardware problem, the wireless network hardware on this console isnt working ...

i contacted xbox support and attemted the procedures to connect, but nothing works, but all of this came about after the preview program update.

:)

x abigmonkey x, Oct 4, 2015
  2. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest
    New Update Wireless Network Hardware Failure

Hey Spartan, I just grabbed this from the preview forums, please use that link to post in the preview area if you continue to have issues.

The Dev Team is investigating reports of issues where Preview participants are experiencing wireless network issues and are prompted with a Hardware Problem error stating that the wireless network hardware on the console is not working. We're investigating
    this error and at this time do not have any indication that there is an actual hardware problem. Participants have reported successfully working around the issue by unplugging their console for a period of time (5-10 minutes) and/or by disconnecting external
    USB storage. If you encounter this error, please do not send your console in for repair and instead try the workarounds to see if that mitigates the issue.

-- Rick --, Oct 4, 2015
  3. fast3r68
    fast3r68 Guest
    "There's a hardware problem. Sorry, the wireless network hardware on this console isn't working. You'll need to send it in for repair. To do this, visit xbox.com/xboxone/repair."

My XBox One is less than 4 months old and I am now getting the message ""There's a hardware problem. Sorry, the wireless network hardware on this console isn't working. You'll need to send it in for repair. To do this, visit xbox.com/xboxone/repair."?
    How many other people have experience with this error? I hate the idea loosing access to my xBox for two to three weeks! ):

fast3r68, Oct 4, 2015
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Wireless network hardware not working

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your console. Does a wired connection work on your console? If so, it sounds like there may be an issue with the wireless hardware in your console. You can try running through the

network troubleshooter
    to see if any of those steps resolve it but if you continue to get a specific error message regarding a hardware issue, your console may be in need of repair. That process can be explored via the
    Online Service Center.

Good luck! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  5. -- Rick -- Win User

New Update Wireless Network Hardware Failure

Hey Spartan, I just grabbed this from the preview forums, please use that link to post in the preview area if you continue to have issues.

The Dev Team is investigating reports of issues where Preview participants are experiencing wireless network issues and are prompted with a Hardware Problem error stating that the wireless network hardware on the console is not working. We're investigating
    this error and at this time do not have any indication that there is an actual hardware problem. Participants have reported successfully working around the issue by unplugging their console for a period of time (5-10 minutes) and/or by disconnecting external
    USB storage. If you encounter this error, please do not send your console in for repair and instead try the workarounds to see if that mitigates the issue.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Wireless network hardware

Hi

As the console is less than a week only I would suggest you take it back to where you purchased it from and ask that they replace it for you as this will be quicker than sending it for repair.

Prior to taking the console back video the error along with the message displayed by the console to prove there is an issue with it.
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Wireless network hardware

Hey Werberth CRF! The console hardware is damaged and requires repair. Because you opened it you will not be able to do so, so you will need to purchase a new console. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Cogeko Win User

My Xbox thinks it has a wired connection when it doesn't

Update: I tried running the Test Connection option in Network Settings and it eventually came back with an error stating that the Wireless hardware is not working and that the console needs to be sent in for repair.
Thema:

error, theres a hardware problem, the wireless network hardware on this console isnt working ...

1. error, theres a hardware problem, the wireless network hardware on this console isnt working ... - Similar Threads - error theres hardware

2. I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...: I try and put a new shipping address i try and i put everything right when i put save it says theres an error in the city and zipcode and state even though i put everything right...
  3. Gaming services error code 0x87e00196 fix out there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services error code 0x87e00196 fix out there?: I have tried countless times of Terminating and resetting, Using powershell, restarting services, changed region and time with the no. Of times of reboot, I've lost count. Is there any possible...
  4. Error "There was a problem checking your account privileges. Please check your internet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error "There was a problem checking your account privileges. Please check your internet...: Hello, i've got a problem as in the title. So recently i bought a 1 month free trial xbox game pass, as my friend do, we tried to play State of Decay 2 on pc, but I've got some issue when trying...
  5. Error "There was a problem checking your account privileges. Please check your internet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error "There was a problem checking your account privileges. Please check your internet...: Hello, i've got a problem as in the title. My friend gave me this game on steam, just to play multiplayer, then this error start popping out right after trying to connect with him. I thought that...
  6. When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my...: When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my games setup" and it doesn't launch. 622a2a47-c617-4a63-afde-2b1b4991024b
  7. Error - There was a problem checking your account privileges, please check your internet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error - There was a problem checking your account privileges, please check your internet...: I have a problem as in the title, i can't join multiplayer in game State of Decay 2. I've checked everything i could and it still doesn't work for me. For some reason i also can't upload any image...
  8. can't install minecraft i get an error "there has been an error"

in XBoX on Windows
    can't install minecraft i get an error "there has been an error": yesterday i installed the minecraft launcher through minecraft.net and it was installed successfully however it said that i was using 2 different accounts on the minecraft launcher and microsoft...
  9. Hello there e, I have a issue with my Xbox one S , show me error E102 and lots digits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello there e, I have a issue with my Xbox one S , show me error E102 and lots digits: Hi , there , I have a issue with my Xbox one S , it’s show me on screen error E102 , do you know how I can resolve the issue ? Thank you 3bc24d5a-bcbf-4d12-8ed6-23f809d54c17
  10. Is there an easy fix to the error code E106

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an easy fix to the error code E106: How do I fix the error code E106? The the power went off in the middle of an update, would this cause the console to turn on but not load? Please help me !! 06dfd6a1-7650-4d12-8fe0-0cb7aa266f2b