Error "There was a problem checking your account privileges. Please check your internet...

Discus and support Error "There was a problem checking your account privileges. Please check your internet... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i've got a problem as in the title. So recently i bought a 1 month free trial xbox game pass, as my friend do, we tried to play State of Decay 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miczar_, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Miczar_
    Miczar_ Guest

Error "There was a problem checking your account privileges. Please check your internet...

Hello, i've got a problem as in the title. So recently i bought a 1 month free trial xbox game pass, as my friend do, we tried to play State of Decay 2 on pc, but I've got some issue when trying to play multiplayer. I've tried I think everything and nothing solved this problem. If anyone has an idea of what I could be, I'd appreciate the help. Sorry for bad english.

:)

Miczar_, Apr 13, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Error - There was a problem checking your account privileges, please check your internet connection and try again later

3. Miczar Win User

Error - There was a problem checking your account privileges, please check your internet connection and try again later

1. Windows 10 Home, version 22H2
    [​IMG]

2. I have some type of error related to Teredo, after repairing it's all good
    [​IMG]
  4. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Miczar ,

Good day!

Thank you for your response.

Just to confirm, so is everything working fine now?

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Miczar ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you are having an issues that you can't join multiplayer in game State of Decay 2. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. What is the Version and Build of Windows installed on the PC? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)

2. Kindly do steps to check Xbox network on pc:

• For Windows 10:
      • PC Settings > Gaming > Xbox Network and check the NAT Type.
    • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
    • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    • For Windows 11: Install Xbox Console Companion app from Microsoft Store
      • Launch Xbox Console Companion app.
      • Go to Settings and select Network tab.
      • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice

You may click the link below that could fix the issues.

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello filipp lindholm,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, trying to play the game and is unable to due to an error message. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

It appears that this a bug that is happening on Xbox app. What we can do is trying the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Check the Xbox status page. If there is interruption with some of the Xbox services, wait until it is up and running.

To check, see: Xbox Status | Xbox Support

2. Make sure Windows is up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    3. Make sure Xbox app is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    • Select Library.
    • Under Updates & downloads, check if there is any updates available for the Xbox app. If an update is available, select Update.
    4. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

5. Reset Xbox app and gaming services.

• Repair or Reset Gaming Services and Xbox app
      • Press Win + I to open the Settings app, and click on Apps.
      • Click on Apps & features, and in the search box type Gaming services and click on app settings (three dots).
      • Click on Reset. Repeat the steps and do the same with Xbox app.
    6. . Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services

• Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    • In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    • In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    • Restart your device and try to install the game again.

For your reference, see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Error "There was a problem checking your account privileges. Please check your internet... - Similar Threads - Error was problem

2. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  3. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  4. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  5. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  6. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  7. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  8. There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: This is on 2 consoles that I had on skip ahead build 2030. I attempted to unenroll them and after the adjustment it tried to prompt an update. The update reset some things so I went through setup...
  9. error code 0x803F8001 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x803F8001 problem: two games I previously downloaded, city skyline 2 and warhammer darktide, became unavailable after I renewed my subscription of PGP, the error code is usually 0x803F8001 or sometimes "file system...
  10. Not sure if I have a network error or hardware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if I have a network error or hardware problem?: I just got a xbox series x and I'm trying to download all my games and keep getting error code 0x8007232d. I have restarted the system and checked for updates and just not sure if there is...