Error "The game couldn't not start"

Discus and support Error "The game couldn't not start" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I bought the 'Prince of Persia' and it dosn't work. I did all points from this article:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ЕлизаветаГорбылёва, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Error "The game couldn't not start"

ЕлизаветаГорбылёва, Jul 30, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ЕлизаветаГорбылёва,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Prince of Persia on the Xbox 360 will not launch. We suggest looking through the Xbox 360 storage and looking for any corrupt files for the game. The corrupt files can be located by
    looking for a file that has an exclamation point next to it. We will provide instructions on how to locate these files. Also, you can try

clearing the system cache
    and power cycling the console. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to locate any corrupt files:

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to pull up the guide
    2. Select Settings
    3. Select System Settings
    4. Select Storage
    5. Choose your storage device
    6. Select any file you want and look for corrupt files
  3. ЕлизаветаГ Win User

Hi. Its a digital game, and I downloaded it yesterday evening. I tried to reinstall it on to the console five times. I have no friends with Xbox, so I can't try it on another console. All my another games are working.
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi Elizaveta Gorbylova,

We are sorry to here that you are having trouble with getting into Prince of Persia on your 360. Could you help us out please as you have done everything suggested by support.

1. Is the game a Digital game or is it disc?

2. Has the game ever worked for you?

3. Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it on to the console?

4. Have you tried it on another Xbox console (Family or friends) and did it work on that?

Thank you

Привет Елизавета Горбыла,

Мы сожалеем здесь, что у вас возникли проблемы с получением в Принц Персии на 360. Не могли бы вы помочь нам, пожалуйста, как вы сделали все, что предложил поддержку.

1. Является ли игра цифровой или это диск?

2. Игра когда-либо работал для вас?

3. Вы пробовали uninstalling игра и переустановить ее дальше к приставке?

4. Вы пробовали его на другой консоли Xbox (семья или друзья) и он работал на том?

Спасибо
  5. ЕлизаветаГ Win User

I did it twice. But thanks
  6. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

I would recommend removing and reinstalling the game as likely this should resolve the issue.
Thema:

1. Error "The game couldn't not start" - Similar Threads - Error game couldn't

2. Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error: Any game that requires an extra sign in always gives me an error with signing in (specifically 0x0000042B currently). I've tried resetting all different kinds of Xbox app (including gaming...
  3. Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to...: Xbox Cloud Gaming won't start a Fortnite session. I've been getting a "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again." error for about a month now....
  4. Games couldn't start, Error code: (0x80070005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games couldn't start, Error code: (0x80070005): Hi, recently I can no longer launch games from the Xbox app with PC Game Pass. After a short loading time of each game, the error message "Something didn't work when starting your game. Error...
  5. Breakdown Error "the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Breakdown Error "the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.": I got a game called Breakdown for Xbox. and I am unable to play it on my Xbox 360. It gives an error msg "the game couldn't start. Try Downloading the game again" It is a disc and I have done the...
  6. Minecraft: Game Error: The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Game Error: The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.: Hello, I am getting the error - Minecraft: Game Error: The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again. We have cleared the cache, moved all stored information to a USB an deleted it from...
  7. Game Error - The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Error - The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.: Hello, I recently attempted to play the Xbox Original Darkwatch. However, whenever I try to do so, my console brings up an error screen that reads as the title to the post does. I have a 4GB Xbox...
  8. The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again error: i got a hard drive recently and wanted to play gta san andreas i download the game tried to play it and couldn't and i need help to why i can't play it 8227e58c-fc68-4552-bf0a-6a2b8ba0bac0
  9. Game Error- The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again. Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Error- The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again. Help.: When loading Minecraft get the following message "Game Error- The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." Help. e34e326c-19e7-434f-a979-d6843a9d6068
  10. Game DVR Error: "Sorry We Couldn't Record That (0x82323012)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR Error: "Sorry We Couldn't Record That (0x82323012)": I have the most current software updates, but the Game DVR will not record when I select "End Recording" or "Start Recording". When I click either of these options, I receive the error message:...