Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

Discus and support Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BluEsliMe32, Jul 3, 2023.

1. BluEsliMe32
    BluEsliMe32 Guest

Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards giving the error message “The disc is unreadable” which is extremely weird as i have a digital copy of the game installed. i have trjed reinstalling the game, erasing the console’s cache and disconnecting it from the internet and i honestly have no idea what else could be causing this. any help?

:)

BluEsliMe32, Jul 3, 2023
  2. BluEsliMe32 Win User

Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for the Xbox 360

Xbox 360, and I have already visited the website you provided but nothing seemed of help.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II for the Xbox 360

Hi, BluEsliMe32. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Just to confirm, are you trying to play it on Xbox 360 or Xbox One consoles through backward compatibility? If you're on Xbox 360, you may also want to try the steps provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/st....
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

You can also try the suggested steps here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/.... If this is the only game affected, I suggest you also check with te game support to see if it's an issue on the server here: https://support.activision.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. BluEsliMe32 Win User

Well, I don’t have another console to test the game on.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Oh, I see. The disc error could be due to the Xbox 360 Operating system since it is no longer being maintained. Is there any way for you to try playing it on a different console? If the same error comes up, it could be a bug or an issue in the server.
Thema:

1. Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops... - Similar Threads - Error “The disc

2. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  3. Disc error imagefile22.pak

in XBoX on Windows
    Disc error imagefile22.pak: I bought the digital version of call of duty infinite warfare and I keep getting this error every 1 to 5 minutes of playing ef974830-db4c-432e-baa8-e7a49a0f1b11
  4. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  5. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  6. NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013: I purchased NBA 2K24 for my Xbox One Series X, THREE different discs ALL will not install/load in my console. get an error message “disc not compatible with my console” and the above error...
  7. COD disc read error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD disc read error: Cod Disc read error...I just downloaded this game and the first time I tried it came up. I am one of 6 friends who get the same message. All of us are on the Xbox Series X....
  8. I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play...: I keep getting this disc read error (15.0) ‘mp_jup_invasion.ff’ when I try to play multiplayer in mw3. All of the logs are there and warzone is downloaded how do I fix this?...
  9. how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3: I can't play mw3 zombies because it says disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3 975e77ce-03cc-4388-8a53-577b3e96840d
  10. how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3: how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3 896960ad-e9ef-4387-8f5d-39ddd8158e82