Error Teredo

Discus and support Error Teredo in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Error Teredo Iv got a problem this days that when i put on my console on it says i need to conecct on xbox live and i do have internet with cable, and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Aradna, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Aradna
    Aradna Guest

Error Teredo

Error Teredo
    Iv got a problem this days that when i put on my console on it says i need to conecct on xbox live and i do have internet with cable, and when i go to settings and i see the nat it says getting information.. and after a few seconds it says xbox.com/xboxone/teredo.

please tell me how to fix it, i need to turn off al the days the router for it to work, but it stops working again the next day

:)

Aradna, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Ernzst
    Ernzst Guest
    Unable to stay connected to parties

UPDATE:

I deleted the portforwarding rules for my Xbox One and opened the required ports for my laptop and now my NAT type is not available (I also opened them in my Internet Security provider - McAfee). I uninstalled the Teredo Tunnelling Psuedo-Interface again
    and installed Microsoft Teredo Tunnelling Adapter. I went to check the state of teredo and it said:

C:\Windows\system32>netsh

netsh>int teredo

netsh interface teredo>sh st

Teredo Parameters

---------------------------------------------

Type : client

Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com.

Client Refresh Interval : 13 seconds

Client Port : unspecified

State : offline

Error : general system failure

Error Code : 6

Ernzst, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Xbox Live Teredo address not obtained in China

Have you tried created a free chinese account just to test if you still get the teredo error?

If you still get teredo errors with a chinese account then you can probably rule out the possibility that the great firewall of china is blocking US accounts.

Malacath, Jun 10, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error Teredo