error status report codes,trying to connect to live using laptop as modem for mobile broadband

Discus and support error status report codes,trying to connect to live using laptop as modem for mobile broadband in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I have been offline for a while but have previously used my xbox live by linking the xbox to a pc using an Ethernet cable.I am having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LinedLyric679, Jun 4, 2014.

1. error status report codes,trying to connect to live using laptop as modem for mobile broadband

Hi there,

I have been offline for a while but have previously used my xbox live by linking the xbox to a pc using an Ethernet cable.I am having extreme problems getting online.at first I couldn't even access network stage but now it is failing between network and
    internet.I am getting the following error codes

W:-0000-000B

X:0600-F001

Y:0000-0000

Z:0000-0000

ID FFFF-FFFF

L:0015-10F1

Q:8007-0435

T:Wired

A:192.168.137.6/255.255.255.0

G:192.168.137.1

D:192.168.137.1/0.0.0.0

I would be so grateful of some help,thanks

:)

LinedLyric679, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Cannot connect to Xbox Live.

Its possible to connect to xbox live using your mobile as a modem. Set phone to modem mode connect to pc/laptop configure as main connection to the internet create a network bridge and make sure that sharing internet connection is switched on. p.s. Make
    sure you know your internet limit as this can be costly boosters/bolt ons usually help..

UKBF THE MAJOR, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Can't Communicate with Live

I have a wired connection to my laptop in order to connect to Live. My test says I'm connected to the Internet, but can't communicate with Live. I've opened all necessary ports in my firewall.

My Error Status Report as seen on console:

W:0000-000B

X:001-8005

Y:22AO-4000

Z: 8015-1002

ID:0006-0000

My router is the Microsoft Broadband Networking Wireless Base Station | MN-700, if that helps. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!

SpetSnazzRuski, Jun 4, 2014
  4. MasonicAngel Win User

Xbox live won't connect at all w/status error report (first time on live)

What Country/State/Province do you live in? ---------- * Western Australia

Modem brand & model number: -------- * Using a USB modem "Blink"

Router brand & model number: ---------- * Huawei mobile broadband

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? ---------* Not using any

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown:------------ *unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? --------- * No NAT error was shown, only "static i.p"

Any Error Codes you encounter:------------ * error codes below

W: 0000-0021

X: 8000-100D

Y: 0000-0000

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? ---------- * Blink mobile broadband (runs through optus)

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

Three Dongle (Sharing)

Try turning off your firewall on your laptop/PC and see if the connection gets through that way. The software for the dongle simply connects you to the Three Network but its Windows and your firewall that manages how your internet connection is shared out

-

Using mobile broadband for Xbox LIVE...do you even remotely get decent speeds to play online?
  6. Anteater13 Win User

What does my Error Status Report mean?

7. Arminator Win User

Can't connect to xbox live, going crazy!

[quote user="R3COIL 117"]

... i am currently using a 3G mobile broadband modem using a direct connection from my computer

[/quote]

[quote user="Mister Fitzer"]

Can you please bypass the laptop and establish a direct-modem connection, ...

[/quote]

Would that work and you use a dedicated 3G modem, or are you using an USB stick to connect to the 3G network (in which case bypassing the PC won't be possible)?

[quote user="R3COIL 117"]

...Also notably i have been recieving on many occasions the IP 169.254.x.x which i know is an error in my console being able to make any sort of connection service with my LAN ...

[/quote]

Well, you're almost on the right tracks. The 169.254.X.X IP address is an auto-configuration IP address, if the Xbox doesn't find a suitable DHCP server that issues the console a proper LAN IP, the Xbox chooses such an IP automatically.

On your Laptop try to turn off internet connection sharing, and make sure the LAN Port is automatically configured by Windows. Then turn on Internet Connection Sharing again, and see if the Status of your LAN connection shows an IP of 192.168.137.X, as well
    as the Xbox.
  8. Gamer55PC1 Win User

IN MY NETWORK SETTINGS AFTER DOING TEST XBOX LIVE I GET SERVICE ALERT

No errors everything connected Live Status says Service Alert everything else shows up.

the error status report has things on it out of safety i dont want to post the codes
Thema:

error status report codes,trying to connect to live using laptop as modem for mobile broadband

1. error status report codes,trying to connect to live using laptop as modem for mobile broadband - Similar Threads - error status report

2. Xbox 360 Network Error Status report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Network Error Status report: What does my report mean on Xbox 360? I can connect to my internet fine but Xbox live won’t connect. I just bought this Xbox 360 My Error Status report: W: 0000 - 0021 X: 0000 - F001 Y: 0000 -...
  3. Xbox 360 Network Error Status report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Network Error Status report: What does my report mean on Xbox 360? I can connect to my internet fine but Xbox live won’t connect. I just bought this Xbox 360 My Error Status report: W: 0000 - 0021 X: 0000 - F001 Y: 0000 -...
  4. Internet error status report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet error status report: W: 0000 - 0000 X: 8000 - 0011 Y: 0000 - 0000 Z: 0000 - 0000 ID: FFFF - FFFF L: 0015 - 10F1 Q: 8007 - 0435 T: Wireless A: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 G: 0.0.0.0 D: 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0 N: newmen-5G S:...
  5. What does this Xbox 360 Error Status Report mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does this Xbox 360 Error Status Report mean?: What might answer my internet problems... Not sure it will, but this comes up after the console connects to internet but not Xbox Live. W: 0000 0021 X: 0000 F001 Y: 008A 0DA0 Z: 8015 000B ID...
  6. Error Status Report for Wireless Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Status Report for Wireless Connection: Hello, I currently have an Xbox 360 and I use my iPhone 6s as a hotspot to connect my Xbox to the internet (I live in an area where WiFi is not available). My method has been working fine, but...
  7. xbox Error Status Report List

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox Error Status Report List: So I go to set up the WiFi on my Xbox 360 and it recognizes the wifi but it can't connect to it. when I press Y to see why it gives me this......what is this and how does this help me get wifi on...
  8. Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...: Won't even load to sign in screen without posting message that recommends going to /support... 2f34e18a-2464-4cbd-ad79-300e219fc76c
  9. Error status report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error status report: I purchased xbox live.. The service alert is showing an exclamation point. Throwing a code and it wont let me sign in to xbox live 5bc2deaf-b274-4154-a34a-239cdeb53a17
  10. Error status report for xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error status report for xbox360: First time posting. I'm having an issue with my xbox360. While i am connected to xbox live, i keep getting an error status report. Report not code. This has caused me to lose access to my...