Error\status codes

Discus and support Error\status codes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to share a status I acheived on Rocksmith recently & I got this status code error stating "Sorry, there was aproblemconnecting your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scoredgecko, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Scoredgecko
    Scoredgecko Guest

Error\status codes

I was trying to share a status I acheived on Rocksmith recently & I got this status code error stating "Sorry, there was aproblemconnecting your account, or sharing to Facebook, please again later"....When I went to look up the code displayed, xbox.com support
    services said it didn't exist, has anyone else had this problem as well??

:)

Scoredgecko, Jan 12, 2014
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Issue Buying BC Game Directly From XB1: L4D2

Quick question, well two really. What was the error code? Did you ask google what the error code meant?

Also, if the xbox is having status issues that can cause stupid error codes to drop. Usually though once you google the code you'll know what the issue is, and if the issue isn't related to the internet, i'd still hit up status page for xbox just to make sure.

Which i'll do before i hit post. Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage seems everything is normal right now, so hit us up with the error code, i'd try again though.

cross44, Jan 12, 2014
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
    The 03-57-00 Error

Hey Voided Brain, go here - > https://myservice.xbox.com/en-US/Pages/Welcome.aspx and use the troubleshoot another issue link. Then go to Find error code or status code link. If that doesn work then you may have to get your console repaired. Hopefully someone else has a better solution.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error\status codes