Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge

Discus and support Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffe1dc059f0, pid=7748,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bleach Crusher, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge

# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffe1dc059f0, pid=7748, tid=8252 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 (17.0.8+7) (build 17.0.8+7-LTS) # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Microsoft-8035246 (17.0.8+7-LTS, mixed mode, tiered, compressed oops, compressed class ptrs, g1 gc, windows-amd64) # Problematic frame: # C [atio6axx.dll+0x1759f0] # # No core dump will be written. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows # # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit: # https://aka.ms/minecraftjavacrashes # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code. # See problematic frame for where to report the bug. #

Host: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

GTX 960 GPU

:)

Bleach Crusher, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. SteenSneeze Win User

Error code 1 anytime i try to play on curse forge

Hello,

We do not condone the use of Curse Forge you will need to contact Curse Forge support for help with that.
  4. Alexander Antonov1 Win User

The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: null

I use curse forge and use forge on it and if I don't use the mods it doesn't crash
  5. HispanicDog Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Syncing Error

1. Syncing from a different console did not work and still showed an error message. It said something along the lines of “This world did not sync properly or is corrupted. Please sync again on a console where it is in a good state.” Note: This is a Minecraft
    error message so it did not give me an error code

2. I am connected via hardline ethernet

3. My detailed statistics show that everything is in working order.
  6. Geri M. Win User

Minecraft is restarting PC when trying to use Forge

Hi TóthZoltán3,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are experiencing issues when trying to play Minecraft using Forge. As per description, the PC will reroute to start when you try to run the App.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. What troubleshooting have you done so far?
    2. Did you check system requirement or compatibility with Minecraft Forge and to your PC?

This is what we've got from research.

To install Forge, you will need to have Minecraft installed and have run it at least once. This will ensure that all of the necessary files are in place.

• Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition.
    • Minecraft for Xbox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
    • You can use smartphone apps: Android and iPhone/iPad versions of Minecraft.
    • If creating a Forge server, no need Minecraft official server software installed.
    • The Forge installer contains all of the server files.

Note: It is recommended that you install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you are playing. For example, if you are playing Minecraft 1.13, you should download Minecraft Forge 1.13. You can find the link to the different versions of Minecraft Forge in the list that says "Minecraft Version" to the left.

• The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.1, but this version of Minecraft Forge has had the least amount of testing.
    • The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2.
    • Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. If the mod you want to install requires you to install a specific version of Minecraft Forge, check to see all versions of Minecraft Forge on the web.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge - Similar Threads - Error return code

2. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  3. Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!: I use the the family security for quite a long time and found it very useful to monitor my 10 year olds usage. Just recently, whether i use the app or through a browser, it wont let me view my...
  4. My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error...: My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error code 0x80073cf9 and uninstalling it just leads back to installation stopped, console is 6yrs old now....
  5. How am I supposed to make Warranty Return Request when I just get an error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    How am I supposed to make Warranty Return Request when I just get an error message: Hi, I've spent most of my Sunday failing to get a Warranty Return Request set up. I have my device correctly shown on my Microsoft account with the serial number etc, and it's in Warranty until...
  6. Can’t play LotR Return of the King 4K. Error code 0x91d70001

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t play LotR Return of the King 4K. Error code 0x91d70001: Hi all. As the title says, I cannot get my 4K copy of Return of the King (theatrical) to play, each time it gives the same error message. Every other disc in this box set works perfectly...
  7. How can I return to stock Xbox, stuck in error loop?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I return to stock Xbox, stuck in error loop?: What are the steps to return my Xbox to stock so I can get a offline system update and get my Xbox working again? submitted by /u/SHaMROCK_73 [link] [comments]
  8. Error in payment, please return the money to me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in payment, please return the money to me.: A few days ago, I bought the game COINS in the xbox rainbow six, the largest one, when buying, according to failure for the first time, then I bought again, the second was successful, today I...
  9. Error code point of no return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code point of no return: my error code doesn't work when I type it in. What does it mean? Any support 11195ec9-169a-4414-baa1-7afce73e0892
  10. Error Code Return:18BEFF28BD8BE43

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code Return:18BEFF28BD8BE43: I received the above error code while trying to download Xbox 360 games with Gold with my Xbox live subscription. Does anyone know why I couldn't do this? bb457bb2-a7bf-4d25-9cec-e5a551873d38