Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

Discus and support Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Same problem here. I have been playing the game for about six months and i am very sad to see my grind to power 600 ended.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewOfAwesome, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

Same problem here. I have been playing the game for about six months and i am very sad to see my grind to power 600 ended.

When I log in, it goes through the regular checking for updates; logging in; preparing thing.

then it says “problem reading game content. Please close destiny 2 to try again.”

if anybody knew how to help, that would be marvellous!!

:)

AndrewOfAwesome, Dec 29, 2018
  2. FBI g man Win User

Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

I have been playing destiny since November of 2014. Everything was working fine until the beginning of September. Ever since then my disk is "unreadable". I have tried everything: clearing the cache, reconnecting to the internet, installing the game, etc.
    but nothing works. The game doesn't even load at all. I'm getting irritated by this, bought a second disk and i'm still having the same problem. If someone knows how to fix this that would be great!
  3. Mr mizter123 Win User

I have been playing destiny smoothly since September. But about two months ago this has started happening to me. Once I choose my character and see my ship in orbit. the screen freezes, starts waving back and fourth and the two errors come up. Sometimes
    itll go longer and I can load into a crucible game but then I'll get kicked to the Xbox home. I am extremely mad at the game by now. Has anybody found a fix?
  4. TFO ModzPhantom Win User

If you give me any help by telling I'm awesome .uk but really download the game on the Xbox Will come back at you and mess u up there a tip
  5. epicsauce81 Win User

Having the same *** problem.
  6. AxisArmor Viper Win User

Been playing for about a week. Having the same issue. Any idea on when a patch will come out to fix it?
Thema:

1. Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again. - Similar Threads - Error Problem reading

2. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  3. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  4. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  5. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  6. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  7. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  8. There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: This is on 2 consoles that I had on skip ahead build 2030. I attempted to unenroll them and after the adjustment it tried to prompt an update. The update reset some things so I went through setup...
  9. error code 0x803F8001 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x803F8001 problem: two games I previously downloaded, city skyline 2 and warhammer darktide, became unavailable after I renewed my subscription of PGP, the error code is usually 0x803F8001 or sometimes "file system...
  10. Problem : "Disc read error 'patch_code_post_gfx_mp'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem : "Disc read error 'patch_code_post_gfx_mp': Please help me when i send the multiplayer the game does not start and the page call of duty arrive. Especially since I was not the CD version, but the version of dematerialized...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem reading game content

2. nu vot

3. problem reading game content destiny 2 xbox one

4. problem reading game content destiny 2,
  5. destiny 2 “provlem reading game content. please close and restart destiny 2 to try again,
  6. xbox problem reading game content try again in a while,
  7. how to fix destiny 2 problem reading game content,
  8. destiny 2 error problem reading game content,
  9. destiny 2 error reading content xbox,
  10. J100511 error,
  11. unreadable game content destiny,
  12. destiny 2 problem reading game content,
  13. xbox one x problem reading game content destiny