Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

Discus and support Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing destiny since November of 2014. Everything was working fine until the beginning of September. Ever since then my disk is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DisjoinedOrchid, Sep 9, 2014.

1. FBI g man
    FBI g man Guest

Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

I have been playing destiny since November of 2014. Everything was working fine until the beginning of September. Ever since then my disk is "unreadable". I have tried everything: clearing the cache, reconnecting to the internet, installing the game, etc.
    but nothing works. The game doesn't even load at all. I'm getting irritated by this, bought a second disk and i'm still having the same problem. If someone knows how to fix this that would be great!

FBI g man, Sep 20, 2015
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey soOona1997!

Thanks for posting! If you are running into disc reading related errors, it's best to start with our Xbox
    One Disc Troubleshooter
    . Be sure to run through each of those steps and report back!

Mister Beep, Oct 25, 2016
  3. LITER0FC0LA
    LITER0FC0LA Guest
    Same issue, i tried a reinstall and no change. I have the digital copy... Destiny why you got to break my heart again

LITER0FC0LA, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: