Error not allowed to play online but i just payed my bill with a 10$ gift card

Discus and support Error not allowed to play online but i just payed my bill with a 10$ gift card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it lets me in to my account and online it also let me download the free games for the month and i can access every feature but when I go to play WW2 it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by polareyes907, Feb 2, 2018.

1. polareyes907
    polareyes907 Guest

it lets me in to my account and online it also let me download the free games for the month and i can access every feature but when I go to play WW2 it says this is account is not allowed to play online and i did it for 2 accounts. Thanks live guys

:)

polareyes907, Feb 2, 2018
  2. Xbox live renewal

had a message saying my renewal was due for my xbox live, didn't want to renew as at Christmas my aunt got me a years subscription on a gift card! So cancelled my renewal. And scratched of my gift card added the code online get the message about having just
    redeemed 12 months gold great!

today my xbox is saying my xbox live account is not allowed to play on xbox live?!

help please!

Rage against G, Feb 2, 2018
  3. what should i do as an adult to let children buy games?

Hi i am going to buy a game , but sadly i redeemed my gift card and my gold xbox live, as a child member. so my adult account has no bill and no gold xbox live. i set the "Buy and download" to anything in "Xbox one online safety" ,as an adult account, in
    the child`s tab but when I want to buy a game, it says "Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts."

what should I do?

MiddleAlpaca808, Feb 2, 2018
  4. polareyes907
    polareyes907 Guest

its still not letting me play but my membership says i have gold

polareyes907, Feb 2, 2018
  5. laloquaint
    laloquaint Guest
    Yeah, it seems that Xbox Live is down for a lot of people...not sure why they haven't said anything.

laloquaint, Nov 1, 2018
  6. laloquaint Win User

Yeah, it seems that Xbox Live is down for a lot of people...not sure why they haven't said anything.
  7. polareyes907 Win User

its still not letting me play but my membership says i have gold
  8. HassanB Win User

Using Mastercard Gift Card?

Hi Jaamie907,

You may be able to if the card that you're attempting to use allows you to register it online and add your own billing information to it. Microsoft's online processing seems to be sort of picky when it comes to accepting prepaid cards or gift cards when trying
    to purchase or pay off anything.

You can certainly try to see if the card works for paying off the balance by adding it
    here.
  9. Smwutches Win User

"Uh-Oh! That shouldnt of happend!" Glitch when accessing "My Account"

Check your account at
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    If there is a balance it should tell you there. Gift cards are kind of hit and miss. It depends on if the card allows you to use it for online subscriptions and if you can add a billing address to the gift card as well.
  10. HassanB Win User

Will Visa or Master gift cards work for addIng points on xbox live to download a game?

Hello,

Not all VISA/Master Card gift cards work. Usually it's a safe bet that they will work if you are able to register your own billing details on the prepaid cards website. A lot of different banks (Bank of America, Chase, Citibank, etc) offer gift cards that allow
    online shopping purchases. I've only personally tried GreenDot Visa (For Shopping), Chase Visa Gift Card, and a Bank of America Visa Gift Card and those all seem to work as long as I registered the card for online use.

If you want to be safe, I honestly suggest purchase Microsoft Point cards or Prepaid Gold Subscription cards with the money instead of just purchasing the gift card itself.
Thema:

1. Error not allowed to play online but i just payed my bill with a 10$ gift card - Similar Threads - Error allowed play

2. I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...: I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work I had to buy each one individually but...
  3. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  4. I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...: When using my Xbox 360, It suddenly refuses to connect to the internet at all. The code 80151912 consistently pops up. What does it mean? Has Live been shut down? Will it ever connect again, or...
  5. Error in the game pass, active subscription but it does not allow me to play

in XboX Insiders
    Error in the game pass, active subscription but it does not allow me to play: I have the active game pass subscription but when I want to start any game it asks me to renew the subscription, when in the subscription section it appears that it is active and that the next...
  6. Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers: Hi, I get this error message when I press tea when connected with a multiplayer server. My xbox account permissions are set to allow everyone to talk to me and vice-verse. My account is an adult...
  7. My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code...: My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code 8015190A the xbox support hasn't been very help 0978522b-1524-40c3-8c12-648eae7f3265
  8. Xbox won't allow me to play any of my games, sign in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't allow me to play any of my games, sign in error.: Hi everyone. So after a few months of not using it, I turned on my Xbox Series X to play some games. But EVERY game I try to launch comes back with the error: "Sign in or renew the subscription....
  9. Microsoft store refuses to allow me to play any games installed through gamepass [Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store refuses to allow me to play any games installed through gamepass [Error...: I've tried this across multiple games, I've reset apps, run a number of commands through PowerShell, command prompt, and followed at least six different guides from this thread to no avail. The...
  10. Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it: hello my wife is a lover of wandersong and dead cells, recently dead cells dont allow play when she push "continue" starting the game instantly take her out to main menu of xbox, and wander song...