(ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ]

Discus and support (ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hola Windows, vengo a decirle que por lo que veo, mi cuenta tiene el error de no cargar el mapa de partida de Minecraft PE cuando intento jugar con mis... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glihuk, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Glihuk
    Glihuk Guest

(ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ]

Hola Windows, vengo a decirle que por lo que veo, mi cuenta tiene el error de no cargar el mapa de partida de Minecraft PE cuando intento jugar con mis amigos. En general cuando intento entrar en mapas de amistades se me queda cargando el mapa y no avanza
    hasta que me saca diciendo "Ya pasó el tiempo de espera".

[Translation-Hi Windows, I'm here to tell you that from what I see, my account has the error of not loading the Minecraft PE game map when I try to play with my friends. In general when I try to get into friendship maps, I'm left loading the map
    and it doesn't progress until it pulls me out saying "The wait time time has passed."]

(ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ] [​IMG]

(ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ] [​IMG]
    Espero
    recibir la ayuda que necesito, muchas gracias y buen día.

[Translation-I hope to receive the help I need, thank you very much and good morning.]

:)

Glihuk, Jan 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Glihuk,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you try and play with friends is that the only error you get? Are you connected to the internet on your device? We will need a little more information to assist you in what the problem may be.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Juan45555npAlejandro Win User

¿Cómo puedo solucionar un error de Minecraft? -[Translation - How can I fix a Minecraft error?]

Hoy que quise jugar con un amigo me salia error de cuenta y no puedo jugar com nadie :"v

-[Translation -Today when I wanted to play with a friend, my account error came out and I can't play with anyone: "v]
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

No me deja jugar con mis amigos [Translation - won't let me play with my friends]

Hi there YerickGamer,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with trying to play with your friends on Minecraft. I recommend to reach out to

Minecraft Support
    for more information and in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
  5. Chyrola Cuello Win User

No me deja jugar con mis amigos [Translation - won't let me play with my friends]

Try clearing the cache and then reinstall the game bro.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the game.
    It may work for you :D.
  6. DanNyx Smile Win User

Error 0x8027025a

No me deja entrar.

Al iniciar se queda en espera la imagen y no me deja entrar. Tarda un poco y sale error 0x8027025a

[Translation-He won't let me in.

When I start, the image is put on hold and won't let me in. It takes a while and error 0x8027025a comes out ]
Thema:

1. (ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ] - Similar Threads - ERROR deja jugar

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  6. No me deja entrar en mi cuenta me aparece el error 0x8000ffff[Don't let me in, my error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja entrar en mi cuenta me aparece el error 0x8000ffff[Don't let me in, my error...: No me deja utilizar mi cuenta [Translation - Don't let me use my cuenta] 511c847f-0890-48ab-939b-cb64d62c4598
  7. Hola me aparece este error 807B0194.no me deja actualizar los juegos. -[Translation - Hello...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hola me aparece este error 807B0194.no me deja actualizar los juegos. -[Translation - Hello...: Hola me aparece este error 807B0194.no me deja actualizar los juegos. Alguien sabe que puede ser. Ayer quise instalar la app de Youtube y no me dejó. Pará que actualizan??? La [Mod Removed] así!!!...
  8. ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado...: Bueno lo que he puesto basicamente en el titulo, llevo desde el viernes intentadolo haciendo todo lo que dicen en la pagina web oficial y nada de nada, ha llamado a xbox España y sigue sin poder...
  9. ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado: Bueno lo que he puesto basicamente en el titulo, llevo desde el viernes intentadolo haciendo todo lo que dicen en la pagina web oficial y nada de nada, he llamado a xbox España y sigue sin poder...
  10. Error al jugar Undertale, deja rastros al jugar, rastros de frames. (Error playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error al jugar Undertale, deja rastros al jugar, rastros de frames. (Error playing...: Necesito ayuda para solucionar este error, creo que es el único juego que me corre :c [Translation] I need help to fix this error, I think it's the only game that runs me :c [img] [img]...