error msg

Discus and support error msg in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is going on I can't play taptiles give me a mg when I try to open the app. "Taptile is currently not available in your account. here's the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeakRaincloud30, Jul 7, 2017.

1. error msg

What is going on I can't play taptiles give me a mg when I try to open the app. "Taptile is currently not available in your account. here's the error code if you need it 0x803F8001"

:)

PeakRaincloud30, Jul 7, 2017
  2. Jeff Daye
    Jeff Daye Guest
    error msg

Ok, first things first go and head on over to xbox.com and sign into your account. Once signed in, go to the "My Account" page in the top left corner of the page (near your name). When you are in, look under the "Settings & Preferences" column for "Privacy
    and Online Settings." At the top of the "Privacy and Online Settings" page you should see four buttons with the labels Adult, Teen, Child, and Custom, ensure that yours is set to Adult or Custom. Or you can go down threw the setting and change them to how
    they suit you. I have had this issue when my account was set to the "Child" setting. Hope this helps!

Jeff Daye, Jul 7, 2017
  3. error msg

I have gotten this error message on two games now Call of Duty MW3 and NBA2k 12. You do not have the required gamer profile privileges to access this XBOX Live feature. On MW3 it is trying to use the theatre feature, and NBA it is when I want to upload a
    file for an achievement. I do not have this problem on my other profile that I have and I have not downloaded the profile and set a password unlike this profile I am on now in which I did download and set a password for. I tried the steps in the other support
    pages but it does not give me the choice to undo or change the settings. Thank You

K TOvvN SOLD13r, Jul 7, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

error msg