ERROR MSG 0x80070490 ON START UP XBOX ONE

Discus and support ERROR MSG 0x80070490 ON START UP XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently been experiencing different problems with my Xbox One S All Digital console. I woke up this morning to play 2k and every time i start up my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KiingCody, Jul 1, 2020.

1. KiingCody
    KiingCody Guest

I recently been experiencing different problems with my Xbox One S All Digital console. I woke up this morning to play 2k and every time i start up my console it goes briefly to a black home screen, signs me in, then sends a error msg with the error code
    0x8007049. I can go to the home menu from the xbox button on my controller but i cant really get anywhere from it setting, home dashboard, Microsoft store, all games etc. nothing works except the recent games shown and when i try to do anything else like go
    to the home dash the msg just pops back up.

I tried turning it off and unplugging it to troubleshoot it already multiple times for the past hour (yes i held the power button for 10 sec and unplugged it for 30 sec) doesn't work for me.

And since its an All digital Xbox idk how to reset it without the settings menu since I DO NOT have an eject button.

Yesterday i had to reset my whole xbox as well but kept the games installed because there was an error during the last update. My xbox worked after but my games started to crash randomly and bug out so i just factory reset to how i bought it. Now this happens
    and i have no idea what's the issue now

Need help please anyone have anything i could try?

:)

KiingCody, Jul 1, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox error 0x8007049