ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.

Discus and support ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to login to minecraft feedback it says: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows. I looked at another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Regestered User, Jan 2, 2024.

1. ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.

When I try to login to minecraft feedback it says: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows. I looked at another Question like this the answer was that you signed in to multiple accounts I was signed in to 2 Microsoft accounts on my iPad but when I tried on another iPad with only my Microsoft account it says the same thing I tried removing my website data still the same. I don't know if because I have multiple google accounts it is effecting Microsoft login.

Please Help

Reply if you have any solutions

Also I could sign in to a different Microsoft account on the same device, wired

:)

Regestered User, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.

Hi Regestered, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reinstall the Minecraft game and try the login again?
  3. Regestered User Win User

[​IMG]
    When I try to login to my Microsoft account on minecraft feedback it says the error message

I could sign in to Microsoft bing and Xbox after when I went to my profile in Xbox it said the same message
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

“You signed out of your account. It's a good idea to close all browser windows.”

Hi Yaboinebby, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you tell me which device you are using to play on XCloud?
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

"There is no recent activity to display" message in profile on xbox.com

Hey there Mishack47, thank you for reaching out to us with this.

To clarify, on any browser you try, if you try signing out of your account and clearing cookies for that web browser, are you still seeing that error message when you sign back into your account?

If so, can you please post a photo of that error message?

Regarding the issue you mentioned with OneDrive, what happens when you try to share your clips to OneDrive from your Xbox One console? If you're seeing a specific error message, can you please share that with us?
  6. maxen Win User

Can't access Xbox One webstore

The website will sometimes throw out these errors, but it should not be related to your lack of a One.

Try logging out from Xbox.com, clearing your web browser's cache and then closing all open browser windows. Then re-open it and navigate to the page and hopefully you can see the page.

Alternatively, try a different web browser and see if that helps.

Let us know how you get on.
Thema:

1. ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows. - Similar Threads - ERROR message signed

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...
  5. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  6. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  7. Error message, “An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message, “An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox...: This only happens with fortnite, none of my other games. There’s another question similar to this one but I’ve tried everything (youtube tutorials and xbox troubleshooting guide) and it still...
  8. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  9. Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...: Son has been playing for 1 1/2 years, out of the blue our login won't work. Launching through Lunar Client, but get this Error Message when Minecraft opens. Really don't want him to lose access to...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...