Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

Discus and support Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chef_Tonache, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Chef_Tonache
    Chef_Tonache Guest

Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520)

Was working fine yesterday

:)

Chef_Tonache, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520)

Here are a few more troubleshooting tips you can try:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Chef_Tonache Win User

Thank you Brilliant,

I have tried all of these and still shows the same error message when I launch the game.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:
    1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your internet connection is stable and fast enough to support Xbox Live. You can use a speed test tool like Speedtest.net to check your network speed.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

2. Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser cache can help resolve issues with Xbox Live. To do this, go to your browser settings and select “Clear browsing data”. Then, select “Cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data”.

3. Try again later: If the above steps don’t work, try launching MSFS again later. The error message suggests that the issue is temporary, so it’s possible that the issue will resolve itself.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. yehoshuasteinbruch Win User

Sign in to Live Xbox

Hi, my name is shua. And thanks for the response. The problem is this, when I try to start the game I get an error message like this:

"We Couldn't Sign YouIn To Xbox Live

sorry,something went wrong.Try again in while. (0x80004005)"
  6. SammyVS Win User

"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x8015DC0B)" error when trying to launch Minecraft

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I recommend contacting Mojang to see if it is possible to undo the migration.

On this link, you can get in touch with them. https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thema:

1. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry... - Similar Threads - Error message while

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...
  5. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  6. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  7. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  8. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  9. Error message, “An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message, “An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox...: This only happens with fortnite, none of my other games. There’s another question similar to this one but I’ve tried everything (youtube tutorials and xbox troubleshooting guide) and it still...
  10. “Can’t connect right now, try again in a while” error message when using remote play

in XboX Insiders
    “Can’t connect right now, try again in a while” error message when using remote play: I am receiving this error message when trying to use remote play on my Xbox Series X. I’ve seen other posts about this same issue, but so far haven’t been able to find a solution that works for...