Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!...

Discus and support Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have searched for updates, but to no avail. I’m playing on PC through the xbox app. 2b6b77ec-f89e-4af2-980e-6c155a417c5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dafydd Lloyd, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Dafydd Lloyd
    Dafydd Lloyd Guest

Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!...

I have searched for updates, but to no avail. I’m playing on PC through the xbox app.

:)

Dafydd Lloyd, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client! Realms has been updated”.

Hello Dafydd,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client! Realms has been updated”.

Hello Dafydd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with joining Bedrock Realm. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.
    The error message you are seeing indicates that your game version is outdated and needs to be updated to the latest version. To fix this, you need to update your game to the latest version available. Here are the steps to do that:

1. Update Your Minecraft Bedrock Client:

• Ensure that your Minecraft Bedrock Edition is updated to the latest version. Sometimes, manual updates are necessary if you haven’t played the game in a while.
    • To update your client:
      • Open the Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your PC through the Xbox app.
      • Go to Settings.
      • Scroll down and tap on “Profile”.
      • Under “Auto Update Unlocked Packs”, select “On with Wi-Fi or Cellular data”.
      • Enable “Use Cellular Data”, “Require Encrypted Websockets”, and “Only Allow Trusted Skins”.
      • Try joining the realm again to see if the error persists

2. Check for Server Mismatch:

• Sometimes, the error occurs because your edition of the game differs from the server’s version. Servers usually use the latest edition of Minecraft, but occasionally, a server might not have updated yet.
    • To resolve this:
      • Open the Minecraft launcher.
      • Go to Installation options.
      • Click on “New Installation”.
      • Choose the version of Minecraft that matches the server’s version (you can find this information above the server name).
      • Create and launch a game using the correct version
    3. Unenroll from Minecraft Beta (Xbox and Windows 10):

We hope this helps. If you continue to experience issues, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft

From the game dev's website:

Realms error: Client Outdated. When attempting to play on
    Minecraft Realms, if you see an error that states that your
    client is outdated, it means that you're using an older game version. To solve this, you will need to update your game to the latest release version of
    Minecraft.
  5. BillFauver Win User

Minecraft

Trying to connect to a realm I get the message...

"Could not connect: Outdated server!

Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours"

Checking the Queue shows no updates available. Can we force the Update?
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Minecraft Outdated client xbox1

Good Day

I have found this on Mojang Support:

Realms error: Client Outdated

When attempting to play on Minecraft Realms, if you see an error that states that your client is outdated, it means that you're using an older game version. To solve this, you will need to update your game to the latest release version of Minecraft.

For information on how to change your game version to the latest full release, visit help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/1475923-changing-game-versions

Link to page below:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1668745-realms-error-client-outdated
Thema:

1. Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!... - Similar Threads - Error message trying

2. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  3. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  6. Error message 0x90190001 when I try to log into MS Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error message 0x90190001 when I try to log into MS Xbox app: Hello, Please excuse me if this has been addressed, I was unable to find this specific question being answered. I am attempting to log into the MS Xbox app on windows 11. I select "Use a...
  7. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  8. My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...: My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resented my Xbox but the problem persists....
  9. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  10. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...