error message there was a problem getting your captures

Discus and support error message there was a problem getting your captures in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get a message that I have taken a capture with xbox app, but then when I try to view the captures, I get this message "there was a problem getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevanGaskill, Nov 15, 2023.

1. error message there was a problem getting your captures

I get a message that I have taken a capture with xbox app, but then when I try to view the captures, I get this message "there was a problem getting your captures"

:)

StevanGaskill, Nov 15, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello StevanGaskill, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue.

Here are some steps you could take to fix this problem:

Restart your console: Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely. Then, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds before plugging it back in.

Check your capture settings: Make sure you've enabled game captures on your console

To do this, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > Preferences. Select Capture and Share > Allow Game Captures

Check network storage: Go to Capture and Share > Recent Captures > Show All.

If you are close to the maximum capacity allocated for game clip content, the message “Your Xbox is running out of network storage” will appear.

If you run out of space, delete some screenshots so you can upload more

Repair or reset the Xbox Game Bar app: Go to Settings, then select “Apps & Features.” Look for “Xbox Game Bar” in the list of apps and features and select it. The “Advanced Options” button should appear; click on it. You will see the “Repair” button. If it doesn't work, click Reset

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Somethings Wrong with My OneDrive for XBOX One S

4. Nogib Win User

Unable to save or share screenshots and clips!

M3tal Daz3, Yeah, like I said it will make clips and take screenshots, I just can't SAVE any of them. Going into Game DVR I can either select one and get this message:

"Capture not saved

Sorry, the capture you selected was not saved. Please try again."

Or all of them and get this slightly different one:

"No captures saved

Sorry, none of your selected captures were saved. Please try again."

And no other info is provided as to why. No error code. And after awhile, unsaved screens/clips get deleted automatically. :(
  5. DetoNatoR71 Win User

Xbox One error loading save, cant start games or apps.

Do you get the following error message?

ERROR 0x80831002 There's a problem with your saved games ...
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Harddrive clips deleted

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with game captures on the Xbox.

To help clarify:

• Did you save the clips to an external, OneDrive, or internal hard drive of the console?
    • Have you logged into your account on a PC at Xbox.com to review your online captures?

The resources we have for game captures on the Xbox One are the following:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. error message there was a problem getting your captures - Similar Threads - error message was

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...
  5. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  6. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  7. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  8. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  9. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  10. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...