Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam

Discus and support Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day everyone I am having an issue about my Xbox account, I used to have an Xbox account in which I logged into Halo MCC but I have lost that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MasterAnimus, Nov 12, 2021.

1. MasterAnimus
    MasterAnimus Guest

Good day everyone

I am having an issue about my Xbox account, I used to have an Xbox account in which I logged into Halo MCC but I have lost that account and I currently have this new one which I have put up the Xbox profile to play Halo insider. The problem is since I have lost the other account I wanted to put in this new one but every time I try to sign in Halo MCC I get an error message Sign in error and I don't know what to do. Any help will be appreciated.
    Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam [​IMG]

:)

MasterAnimus, Nov 12, 2021
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi MasterAnimus,

Thank you for your prompt response and for confirming that information for me. That sounds like an account migration issue that hopefully Halo support can resolve for you. Please let me know the outcome once you hear back from them. Have a wonderful day and happy gaming.
  3. MasterAnimus Win User

Thank you,

1. Yes I was able to recover it since I had its domain name changed and an IT agent helped me.

2. yes I have closed the account (already renamed) since I still couldn't receive emails since I deleted the domain alias that was receiving those emails.

3. Yes have tried those steps except the halo support which I have submitted a ticket.

4. I think it is.

Note that I could still play before I closed the account, however, when I signed in I think I click on the option to pass all game data from the closed account to the new one that's when to error occurred.
  4. MasterAnimus Win User

Hello

I am thinking that it is more an account problem than the game since the old email account I had, I do not have access to it anymore and it tells me that that account doesn't exist when trying to log in, note that I changed the name of that email and I have recovered it but I put the changed name to the new primary domain and deleted the old one, that's when I stopped receiving emails so I close that account. however, I don't know what i did when i tried to sign into halo that i get that error and said that the old account doesn't exist, tried to create a new one with the same name as the old accounts but it tells me that its in use. So I don't know what to do. Is there a way that Microsoft can delete those old emails from their servers?
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi .MasterAnimus,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with singing into Halo MCC on Steam. After extensively looking for some solutions to this particular issue, I found a couple of solutions that you can attempt to solve the problem. Also, If you want to recover your previous account, let me provide you with some answers to that issue.

Account solution

Solution 1: Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can't provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag. You can find a forgotten Microsoft account email address by clicking on Reset or recovering your lost Microsoft account password. On the next page, select Find your Microsoft account email address.

Halo Solutions:

Solution 1:

1. Go to properties of MCC on the steam library. To get to It, locate the game and right-click and select properties.
    2. click the DLC tab
    3. Unclick "Halo: Reach," wait a few minutes, re-click it, you will get a 5GB update
    4. Restart your computer
    Then verify if it works.

Solution 2:

Locate and delete your MCC folder located in "LocalLow" by copying this pathway in file explorer(Find and open File Explorer (microsoft.com): C:/Users/Username/AppData/LocalLow/MCC

Afterward, relaunch the game.

Solution 3:

1. Disable your anti-virus/firewall software as there tends to be software that can interrupt your connection with the game
    2. Run the game as administrator
    3. Run Halo MCC without anti-cheat enabled How to launch Halo: The Master Chief Collection with Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC) disabled – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com) Follow steps in the article.
    Solution 4: What is the Halo Support site? – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com) Submit a Ticket to 343I, and they can further assist you in trying to resolve this issue.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello MasterAnimus,

I want to verify a few things and thank you for providing me with additional information on your current issue. So,

1. You were able to recover your previous account, and then you renamed the alias to the account?
    2. Then did you close that account that you recovered, do to the issues of not receiving emails? Or is the account still open but renamed with a new domain?
    3. Also, did you try the steps I provided to you in the first post to try and get a new sign-in prompt? If so, did you submit a ticket to Halo support to assist you with the issue since it is still present?
    4. If you try to create a new account and a similar name, it will not allow you. That is why you might be running into that particular problem.
    Once you close your account, you are not able to retrieve it. So, that is why you were receiving that issue that the account does not exist. If you have not submitted a ticket to Halo support, I would highly recommend it and have them look at this issue. Let me know when you do and if you were able to get this problem resolved? I will continue to look for other solutions if possible and try to provide additional troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam - Similar Threads - Error message signing

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...
  5. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  6. ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.: When I try to login to minecraft feedback it says: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows. I looked at another Question like this the answer was that you...
  7. Error message, “An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message, “An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox...: This only happens with fortnite, none of my other games. There’s another question similar to this one but I’ve tried everything (youtube tutorials and xbox troubleshooting guide) and it still...
  8. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  9. Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...: Son has been playing for 1 1/2 years, out of the blue our login won't work. Launching through Lunar Client, but get this Error Message when Minecraft opens. Really don't want him to lose access to...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...