Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage

Discus and support Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my son has an XBox One S. The above error message appeared recently apparently, and doing factory resetting and clearing cache has done nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClaireBarrett1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage

Hi, my son has an XBox One S. The above error message appeared recently apparently, and doing factory resetting and clearing cache has done nothing. What it does now it is very slow to start and won't open games. Please can you let me have your thoughts.
    Much appreciated.

Claire

:)

ClaireBarrett1, Jul 10, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox update error !!!

Error code C000-0034 occurs when you try to install an update from a storage device

Overview

If you see error code C000-0034 when you try to install an update from a storage device, there is a problem with the storage device.

Read this page to learn more about C000-0034 and what you can do about it.

On this page

Topics

Error code and message

Problem

Solutions

Error code and message

Error code C000-0034 is preceded by the following message:

Can’t read the update from your storage device. Please reinsert it to continue the update.

If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means there is a problem with your storage device.

Solutions

Contact Xbox Support for help with this problem.
  3. chj2363 Win User

80151012 - Wrong with my microsoft account

Error code and message

Error code 80151012 contains the following message:

Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to
    https://account.live.com
    for help.

Error code: 80151012

Note "Windows Live ID" is now called "Microsoft account."

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that your Microsoft account is locked.

Solutions

To resolve this problem, try to reset the password for your Microsoft account:

Go to the Reset your password page.

Click to select I think someone else is using my Microsoft account.

Click Reset your password.

Enter your Microsoft account name.

Type the characters you see in the picture.

Click Next.

Click Customer support.

When Customer support appears, click it.

Enter the Microsoft account that you are trying to recover.

Enter your contact email address.

Click Continue.

Validate your identity by providing as much information as you can on the Microsoft account recovery page.

Follow the instructions to finish.

If you still experience the problem, contact Xbox Support to determine why your account was locked.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Code D'état

Error code C000-0034 occurs when you try to install an update from a storage device

Overview

If you see error code C000-0034 when you try to install an update from a storage device, there is a problem with the storage device.

On this page

Topics

[​IMG]

Error code and message

[​IMG]

Problem

[​IMG]

Solutions

Error code and message

Can’t read the update from your storage device. Please reinsert it to continue the update.

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means there is a problem with your storage device.

Solutions

5. onyxishere Win User

System update stopped error

Overview

On this page

Topics

[​IMG]

Error code and message

[​IMG]

Problem

[​IMG]

Solutions

Error code and message

Problem

Solutions

6. Daft Badger Win User

Error code 80151012

This is to only solutions i can find so give this a try:

Error code 80151012 occurs when you try to use your Microsoft account on Xbox Live
    Overview

If you see error code 80151012 when you try to use your Microsoft account on Xbox Live, it means that there’s a problem with your Microsoft account.

Read this page to learn about error 80151012 and what you can do about it.

On this page

Topics

Error code and message

Problem

Solutions

Error code and message

Error code 80151012 contains the following message:

Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to https://account.live.com for help.
    Error code: 80151012
    Note "Windows Live ID" is now called "Microsoft account".

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that your Microsoft account is locked.

Solutions

To resolve this problem, try to reset the password for your Microsoft account:

1. Go to the Reset your password page.
    2. Click to select I think someone else is using my Microsoft account.
    3. Click Reset your password.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account name.
    5. Type the characters that you see in the picture.
    6. Click Next.
    7. Click Customer support.
    8. When Customer support appears, click it.
    9. Enter the Microsoft account that you are trying to recover.
    10. Enter your contact email address.
    11. Click Continue.
    12. Validate your identity by providing as much information as you can on the Microsoft account recovery page.
    13. Follow the instructions to finish.
    If you still experience the problem, contact
    Xbox Support
    to determine why your account was locked.
Thema:

Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage

1. Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage - Similar Threads - Error message Reset

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...
  5. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  6. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  7. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  8. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  9. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  10. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...