Error message on myservice website

Discus and support Error message on myservice website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cannot book a repair on myservice website!! Keeps saying an error has occurred!! Any ideas anyone? Cheers Ian :) 73aec851-2d61-430a-a6cc-466462fe7361 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by doog64, Aug 5, 2014.

1. doog64
    doog64 Guest

Cannot book a repair on myservice website!! Keeps saying an error has occurred!!

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Ian Error message on myservice website :)

:)

doog64, Aug 5, 2014
  2. DrMagical
    DrMagical Guest
    Registering XboxOne failed

The myservice website is faulty for many people, myself included. We all get the same error message as you. Shame on microsoft for running such an amateur website.

DrMagical, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Add new device on www.xbox.com

myservice website keeps giving me an error when i try to register a device. i have two faulty controllers. one randomly starts to just go up on the left thumbstick without me even touching it and the other one has an RB button issue. this service is less
    than ideal.

Eddy Disaster, Aug 5, 2014
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey Doog64!

What sort of error are you receiving when you try to access myservice.xbox.com? Is there an error code displayed or a more detailed message you could provide?

Have you tried using a different browser to access the site?

If you still can't access the site after trying different browsers, I would suggest navigating to our
    Contact Us page to call phone support who can assist you further.

Let us know how it goes!

Miss Diggz, Aug 5, 2014
  5. doog64
    doog64 Guest
    Hi Miss Diggz,

When I start a repair everything works fine up until I pick box that's best describes my problem. (which is 3 flashing red lights) Then it says in red An error occurred. Please try again.

I have tried 3 different browsers ie chrome and safari.

Still having no luck Error message on myservice website :(

doog64, Aug 5, 2014
  6. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey again, Doog!

Thanks for the quick, detailed reply back!

Since you tried 3 different browsers and each of them are displaying the same error, I would definitely recommend hitting up our
    Contact Us page and give phone support a call. Those folks would be the best to assist you further to get things sorted.

Miss Diggz, Aug 6, 2014
  7. The contact us link you gave doesn't have a phone number.

michaeleisler, Dec 30, 2014
  8. Error message on myservice website

michaeleisler, Dec 30, 2014
  9. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there ItsMoon0862,

Thanks for providing the helpful link to your fellow gamers! If you have any Xbox Support related questions in the future, please feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried.
    This way you can receive support specifically catered to you. Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
  10. doog64 Win User

Hi Miss Diggz,

When I start a repair everything works fine up until I pick box that's best describes my problem. (which is 3 flashing red lights) Then it says in red An error occurred. Please try again.

I have tried 3 different browsers ie chrome and safari.

Still having no luck :(
  11. michaeleisler Win User

The contact us link you gave doesn't have a phone number.
  12. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey again, Doog!

Thanks for the quick, detailed reply back!

Since you tried 3 different browsers and each of them are displaying the same error, I would definitely recommend hitting up our
    Contact Us page and give phone support a call. Those folks would be the best to assist you further to get things sorted.
  13. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there ItsMoon0862,

Thanks for providing the helpful link to your fellow gamers! If you have any Xbox Support related questions in the future, please feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried.
    This way you can receive support specifically catered to you. Thanks!
  14. michaeleisler Win User

Thema:

1. Error message on myservice website - Similar Threads - Error message myservice

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  4. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  5. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  6. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  7. Xbox won’t update - no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t update - no error message: I hadn’t played my Xbox in a few weeks and when I plugged it in it asked to update. I tried a few times but it would turn off during the update and not turn back on. When I turned it on manually...
  8. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  9. I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.: I have reinstalled the xbox app the games i'm trying to open. I've reset the apps setting in settings i've checked that my firewall is not blocking it. I've updated my nvidia drivers to most...
  10. Error messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error messages: I can't log into my Minecraft launcher because everytime it says Error Message: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)...