Error message for xbox live account - Fortnite

Discus and support Error message for xbox live account - Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error message for xbox live account when i try to sign in on fortnite. I've tried every fix I found on Google, and nothing works.......any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miss Libra94, Apr 4, 2023.

1. Miss Libra94
    Miss Libra94 Guest

Error message for xbox live account when i try to sign in on fortnite.

I've tried every fix I found on Google, and nothing works.......any suggestions?

:)

Miss Libra94, Apr 4, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Fortnite, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Theodor Liu Win User

Fortnite always says that there is a unexpected error while signing to your xbox live and I tried everything

I tried the offline system update but it still didn't work. And I wanna to add that before that error message there will always come a page that offers me xbox live gold and xbox game pass. But fortnite should be able to play without xbox live gold right?
  4. allisha chitwood Win User

When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later

Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.”
    Hi when ever I try and hop on fornite on my fallen44521 account and my cozy hook account it says an unexpected error occurred while singing in to your account for Xbox live please try again later
  5. IndigentDragon2 Win User

EpicGames not linking properly

No error messages, when Fortnite loads up it just goes straight to the link account screen just the exact same way as if it had never been linked in the first place. I tried re-linking the account and i cant remember what error message I got then, but
    it wouldnt accept it.
  6. Cashaun Win User

Cant play Fortnite

Keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. Any help would be great. Microsoft help is useless.

An unexpected error occured while signing in to your account for Xbox Live. Please try again later.'
    Hello!

Do you have any bans on your Epic Games account? This is more of an epic games issue - you would need to contact them.
Thema:

1. Error message for xbox live account - Fortnite - Similar Threads - Error message live

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...
  5. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  6. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  7. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  8. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  9. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...