Error linking Xbox account to Ubisoft account.

Discus and support Error linking Xbox account to Ubisoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have put it all passwords for both accounts and manage to get to the ‘link accounts’ page however it only tells me there’s an error in getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Miss Honeydoll, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Error linking Xbox account to Ubisoft account.

I have put it all passwords for both accounts and manage to get to the ‘link accounts’ page however it only tells me there’s an error in getting account details?. It has done this for a while now.

:)

Miss Honeydoll, Dec 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

ubisoft account linked with my xbox account

Hi, Laurence. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please go to this link, https://gamepass.ubisoft.com/en-us. Make sure you are logged in to your Ubisoft account. Kindly check if the Xbox account you are using is linked there.

If it is not linked, you can link your Xbox account there with your Ubisoft account.

If you get an error that it is linked already, please contact Ubisoft support to determine the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account. You can contact them using this link, https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact.
  3. Ava Thompson1 Win User

4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Miss, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble linking your Xbox and Ubisoft accounts. Here are some steps you can try to fix the problem:

1. Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and that your device has a valid IP address.

2. Update your browsers. Outdated browsers can cause problems with certain websites. You can update your web browsers from their respective web pages.

3. Try linking your accounts on a different device. If you have tried everything else and are still having problems, you can try linking your accounts on a different device, such as a smartphone or tablet.

If none of the above steps work for you the best I can recommend is to contact Xbox Support, click this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Once on the page, you will see options to contact them by phone or live chat.

I hope I have helped you

Oskayra
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Linking uplay with gamepass

Hello Soroush Ghelmani

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you have Ubisoft account already linked to your Xbox account and you don't have access to the Ubisoft account and is trying to link another Ubisoft account to your Xbox account and is unable to proceed due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

According to the Ubisoft support page, you can only link one Ubisoft account per Xbox Live account. If you want to change the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account, you need to contact Ubisoft support and request them to unlink your current Ubisoft account. However, this may result in losing some of your game progress, achievements, and rewards.

Alternatively, you can create a new Xbox Live account and link it to another Ubisoft account. However, this may also affect your game access, subscription, and purchases on your original Xbox Live account.

To contact Ubisoft support team, you can click on contact us button that you can find at the bottom on this link: Linking other accounts to your Ubisoft account | Ubisoft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Dérek Augusto Win User

How can I remove my current Ubisoft link and link my Xbox account to another Ubisoft account.

So your microsoft account is already logged into another Ubisoft account, friend.

Unfortunately, microsoft does not have access to Ubisoft system to verify this link, so any error that occurs in the link systems, only Ubisoft will have the chance to correct it :/
Thema:

1. Error linking Xbox account to Ubisoft account. - Similar Threads - Error linking account

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  4. Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account: When I try to link my discord account, the Xbox says that I need to relink it, and when I relink it the same thing happens. 7aa53093-b240-47a8-9566-6234f7b53fa4
  5. Epic account linking to Xbox error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic account linking to Xbox error: Hi I’m trying to link my epic account to my Xbox. I created an account with epic but when trying to link them it pops up a message saying there’s a temporary problem with service please try again...
  6. PlayStation account linking error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PlayStation account linking error: I have Minecraft dungeons, my friend who is on a pc wants to play with me on PlayStation so I attempted to login and sync up my Microsoft account to my PlayStation to play cross platform but I was...
  7. Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts: Every time i try joining a disocrd call via Xbox or my phone Its says, You need to link accounts again. The problem is that I go to settings I try to relink account and I tried on my xbox and my...
  8. I can't link my Ubisoft account, gives me an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my Ubisoft account, gives me an error: I'm getting this error when I click "complete link": There was an error getting account details. Try again later. [img] [img] 49a4c222-56b9-41b3-8d61-ad9c7cdb33fe
  9. Error 0x87e00196 Xbox Gamepass after link with EA Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e00196 Xbox Gamepass after link with EA Account: I'm not able to download any Xbox Gamepass Game since I connected my Xbox Account with my EA Account. It just gets that error. I tried everything I could see on forums but I'm still not getting a...
  10. Microsoft account link error for bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account link error for bedrock minecraft: Hey, everytime I try to login to my microsoft account it pops up an error: Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account of “Playstation...