Error Keeps Occuring When Trying To Add Billing Info On Minecraft.Net

Discus and support Error Keeps Occuring When Trying To Add Billing Info On Minecraft.Net in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time i try adding my billing info on minecraft.net, im greeted with the same error "Oops! Something went wrong when saving your card." what do i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taidyn Smith, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Taidyn Smith
    Taidyn Smith Guest

every time i try adding my billing info on minecraft.net, im greeted with the same error "Oops! Something went wrong when saving your card." what do i do here?

:)

Taidyn Smith, Jun 29, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Contacting the card operator, she is the one who does not authorize it, probably because your account has one address and your card has another.
  3. Goooner1 Win User

Add Billing Information

Some more info -

What am I trying to buy? - happens with anything I try to buy

Console set to UK, trying to by from UK.

Error - add billing information to continue.

Have checked MS Commerce, no issues with my account that I can see.

If I click on ads billing info, my address and phone number are already populated, then let's you click save and continue, but gives you no option to add any sort of payment method, it just takes you back to the beginning.

If I keep retrying the purchase, eventually it may work, with all my original billing info in place.
  4. Rohan (Ron) Win User

"An error occurred. Please try again later"

I also keep getting "An error has occurred, please try again later" when I attempt to add or delete any friends. I currently have a Lumia 930 (WP8.1) and play XBox games on it.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Naruto Storm Revolution Variety Pack 2 80153048

Billing issues don't occur every time omg

If you bought it 1year ago then an billing issues occurs 1month ago because of a mismatched region or your company starts blocking that transaction then it Will only occur with that account

Look at that error it is a billing error

Try it with another content that's free if the error occurs with the new content then it's not the publisher
  6. choppyseize Win User

Can't buy xbox ultimate pass

That error usually means the card info doesn't match the profile info or region. Keep in mind too that you're billed an additional full month when signing up for the promotion.
Thema:

1. Error Keeps Occuring When Trying To Add Billing Info On Minecraft.Net - Similar Threads - Error Keeps Occuring

2. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  3. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  6. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  7. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  8. How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".: I'm on windows 11 and tried everything I could find everywhere and it still was stuck on 1% and then said "an error occurred on our end", it still doesn't want to download ,what can I do?...
  9. I keep running into the error of "An unexpected error occurred while signing into your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep running into the error of "An unexpected error occurred while signing into your...: I've tried all the recommended things to fix this. I've tried restarting my console, signing out of my account then signing back in, changing my dns to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4, clearing my cache then...
  10. Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...: I recently got my account compromised in Minecraft Java while playing a minigame and got all my stuff stolen, and the people who took it still have access to my account. When I tried disableing...