Error invalid gamertag

Discus and support Error invalid gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just changed my gamertag and everything seems ok on the xbox one side of things but when i try to play COD:BO1 (after downloading profile again) the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blackie3, Jan 3, 2020.

1. blackie3
    blackie3 Guest

Error invalid gamertag

i just changed my gamertag and everything seems ok on the xbox one side of things but when i try to play COD:BO1 (after downloading profile again) the game locks on start screen constantly saying invalid gamertag and just keeps repeating. the only game
    i play.

:)

blackie3, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Error invalid gamertag

Hi,

Sorry about that issue but a change can takes up to 72 hours to be correct on all sides… Please be patient.

Regards
  3. blackie3 Win User

Error invalid gamertag

close it down. after about 20 min it started working. thanks everybody.
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Error invalid gamertag

Hi there

May i first suggest to do a restart of the console. Start by holding your finger on the power button for a good few seconds until the console powers down. Unplug the console and wait a few moments then plug the console back in and start it back up.

Hopefully that helps with giving the console a restart. Do you happen to get this error with any other game you happen to have installed to test if you get this error?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Error invalid gamertag

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with gamer tag. If you are playing on an Xbox one, we recommend update your 360 profile.

To do this follow these steps:

1. Launch a 360 game on Xbox one.
    2. Hit the menu and back button together to pull up the 360 emulator.
    3. go to download profile even if your profile shows.
    4. enter the credentials for your account.

This updates the 360 profile, personally had the same issue as you couldn't launch any BC game. Soon as I did this I was able to play. Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Error invalid gamertag

Thema:

Error invalid gamertag

1. Error invalid gamertag - Similar Threads - Error invalid gamertag

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  4. I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “: When I turn on my XBox . It doesn’t connect to the tv and gives an error message of “INVALID FORMAT “ 7e5141c8-8e64-420c-842e-2135b617330a
  5. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...: cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c
  6. Minecraft Microsoft account error (invalid session)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Microsoft account error (invalid session): Minecraft Microsoft account error invalid session skins not available cant play on Realms or with XBOX friends, what to do? I tried everything and nothing helps! 0aa708ee-8f09-4e98-bd50-355bab3da08f
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: Dear Forza Horizon Admin, or everyone's here I ask for help as soon as possible to help me regarding the problems that have occurred to my account in the last 1 month, I used up my internet quota...
  8. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Invalid Session Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Invalid Session Error: I have an "Invalid Session" error on my Minecraft for Nintendo Switch, I cannot access Marketplace or Realms, this issue is pretty annoying and I can't fix it ! Tried: * Restarting the game *...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19: Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19 How to fix 20440fb8-56c8-4281-bde4-a91757993724
  10. Cannot download profile after new gamertag change and an invalid error code ****need help****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile after new gamertag change and an invalid error code ****need help****: Last night I changed my gamertag, which has not been updated on this site for some odd reason. My actual gamertag is currently: Envoy of Z End. After making this change, I went to play an arcade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 invalid gamertag