Error in payment, please return the money to me.

Discus and support Error in payment, please return the money to me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago, I bought the game COINS in the xbox rainbow six, the largest one, when buying, according to failure for the first time, then I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GalacticHades69, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Error in payment, please return the money to me.

A few days ago, I bought the game COINS in the xbox rainbow six, the largest one, when buying, according to failure for the first time, then I bought again, the second was successful, today I check my bank card in the accounts, found that amount was deducted
    for two, that's my problem. Please solve my problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

:)

GalacticHades69, Jan 8, 2018
  2. MrLambent
    MrLambent Guest
    I need help. live Gold

The fact that I did not pay for a few months xbpx live gold I had automatic payment. Today tried to update the status and gives me an error 8019086 (on the credit enough money to update the status before I quietly updated it). Trying to remove the payment
    method and gives the same error. Please tell me what to do Error in payment, please return the money to me. :)

P.S. I'm Russian

MrLambent, Jan 8, 2018
  3. HoneyAVG
    HoneyAVG Guest
    Help

I do not prolong the payment for the gold, return money

HoneyAVG, Jan 8, 2018
  4. M Slender
    M Slender Guest

You should contact Xbox support. They will be the ones that can assist with billing/refund issues.

M Slender, Jan 8, 2018
  5. M Slender
    M Slender Guest
    M Slender, Nov 2, 2018
  6. M Slender Win User

7. M Slender Win User

You should contact Xbox support. They will be the ones that can assist with billing/refund issues.
  8. Francia J. Win User

Payment error, money will not be returned

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful purchases are added on our order history in real-time. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders then locate the game. If it’s not there you may need to reach out to your bank to dispute the charge.
  9. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update. In this case, reaching out to your bank will be the best option.
  10. Николай Во Win User

Hi, thanks for the reply. Game is missing from orders
Thema:

1. Error in payment, please return the money to me. - Similar Threads - Error payment please

2. Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error: When signing up for a developer mode account while adding/saving payment information I get the following error "InvalidRequestData" {"error_code":"InvalidRequestData","message":"Invalid failure...
  3. Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...: When trying to pay for the above with my credit card I am still receiving a "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" message. I encountered the same issue a few months back and contacted my...
  4. Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.: Hello, I have been trying to get in contact about an issue, but asking a gamer in the community did not get me very far and the calling option seems to be unavailable to me lately. Start of...
  5. Payment error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment error message: I'm trying to buy the series x and it keeps saying having problems processing the payment when I have PayPal pay over time selected. It worked earlier and now it keeps throwing this error message...
  6. Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...: So I tried buying minecraft and it gave an error after I gave my details and clicked buy. The error said it could not authorize payment yet charged me. I tried 3 times and it charged me every...
  7. Error message: 'We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message: 'We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted...: I'm having trouble with a purchase from Xbox online store. The bank or bank card has no issues. Can you help me and tell me what is wrong? [img] 942ccef6-6adc-4ece-8e84-5be79888296e
  8. Payment error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment error: I am new to xbox and i wanted to purchase the xbox game pass. I've been trying to add my payment information but the system was not accepting the details, It was prompting an error as Card details...
  9. When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...: When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment service provider was unable to authorise it." 0a8d639a-0e38-4cdd-a1cb-21d16048502f
  10. Minecraft realms Payment error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms Payment error: Hey I need help urgently, on September 13th me and my friend reopened our Minecraft realm after 3 months, and we started playing again, everything was okay before yesterday, the realm was turned...