Error in gold status

Discus and support Error in gold status in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I logged on to my Xbox live rewards account today and noticed that the page said I could be earning double money back on purchases if I joined... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DannyWC, Nov 21, 2016.

1. DannyWC
    DannyWC Guest

Error in gold status

Hello,

I logged on to my Xbox live rewards account today and noticed that the page said I could be earning double money back on purchases if I joined gold. I am a current gold member who's subscription ends in 2 years. Can you please advise why my rewards account
    isn't reflecting this accurately? When I log into Xbox.ca and select subscriptions and Xbox live, I see the proper status of my Xbox live subscription. It is just the rewards status that isn't accurate.

Please advise how this can be corrected.

Thanks,

Dan.

:)

DannyWC, Nov 21, 2016
  2. Slavko1488
    Slavko1488 Guest
    Please help! An error occurs during the activation status of Gold 80153021

Please help! An error occurs during the activation status of Gold 80153021.

Slavko1488, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Error gold status

Try restarting your xbox by pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart.

Also ensure you are signed into the right account, the one that purchased Gold.

Ishan8123, Nov 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Error in gold status

Hello DannyWC,

We see that you are not receiving Gold Status this month due to your subscription being a promotional Gold subscription for 1 month. Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, so your free 1 month is not eligible. From our FAQ:

My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error in gold status