Error has occurred on Xbox insider app and report a problem.

Discus and support Error has occurred on Xbox insider app and report a problem. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Xbox. Tried loading onto the Xbox insider app. It says a error occurred. Tried using report a problem, but report a problem isn’t working either... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zerpies, Feb 26, 2021.

1. /u/Zerpies
    /u/Zerpies Guest

Hey Xbox. Tried loading onto the Xbox insider app. It says a error occurred. Tried using report a problem, but report a problem isn’t working either

submitted by /u/Zerpies
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zerpies, Feb 26, 2021
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Notifications

Report the error on Xbox Insider App
  3. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I saw this error today when trying to report a problem. I selected Report a Problem, and then the insider app begins to start, and then the error is thrown in a dialog that tells me to report the error....

I did it about 5 times in a row, for funsies. Each time I got the identical error message with the Report button.

There is no information available about the error on the Xbox website error code search feature. Now I'll see if there are any Preview folks chattering about it in the Insider forum.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

FIX IT WIRELESS APP

Are you posting in regards to the Wireless Display app? If so, that app is still currently only available to Xbox Insiders and has not been publicly released yet. Due to this, bugs may occur. Since you are in the Xbox Insider, please be sure to report the
    issue in the feedback app and then check into our
    Xbox Insider forums
    for further information and assistance.

Thanks for posting!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Home button and settings

Are you part of the insider preview program? As this is an issue that occurs occasionally and should be reported. You can power cycle the system and that should resolve it but if it is persistant, then download the insider hub app (if you aren't an insider)
    and file a bug report by holding the nexus button down till the "what would you like to do next?" screen comes up and select report a problem.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950

Hi there,

This is something the Xbox Insider team has been looking at within the Xbox Insider Program. I recommend reporting this issue directly to them through the reporting feature on the Xbox One. You simply just need to have the Xbox Insider Hub app downloaded
    and then the option to Report a problem will be displayed in the power menu when you hold down the Xbox button.

More information can be found here:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem
Thema:

1. Error has occurred on Xbox insider app and report a problem. - Similar Threads - Error has occurred

2. Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?: I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter? 7615ef89-fba1-4459-b60f-3cafbabfa67f
  3. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  4. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  5. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  6. what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...: I really need help anything will do 6c6ad73a-41a8-44da-b626-cdc3fcc7e02b
  7. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  8. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  9. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  10. "A Java Exception has occured." error when trying to create a Minecraft server with the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "A Java Exception has occured." error when trying to create a Minecraft server with the...: Note: I did put a bit of sarcasm in here just for it to be a good read. That does NOT mean that I need a Java 21 or 17 Developer install to run a Minecraft Server. Hi! I'm trying to run a...