error for using xbox live membership 12 month renewal card

Discus and support error for using xbox live membership 12 month renewal card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOS-3013 4c0703a0-c8c3-4e45-956c-ccc068456316 2017/06/19 - 21:30:51 UTC I've tried my code a couple of times over the last two hours? Is everyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toroma-[xboxvenue], Jun 19, 2017.

1. error for using xbox live membership 12 month renewal card

XBOS-3013

4c0703a0-c8c3-4e45-956c-ccc068456316

2017/06/19 - 21:30:51 UTC

I've tried my code a couple of times over the last two hours? Is everyone having this issue cause I see a lot of people complaining about the same thing the last few days.

:)

Toroma-[xboxvenue], Jun 19, 2017
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Jun 19, 2017
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

Does a membership purchase VIA giftcard override credit card purchase?

If you purchase and apply an Xbox Live Gold card to your account
    before your renewal date, MS will accept that at time of renewal over a credit card on file with your account and the credit card will not be charged.

To be clear, there are two kinds of Xbox cards: Xbox Gold and then standard Xbox gift cards. For a card to be used toward your Gold membership, the card must say
    Xbox Live Gold (they come in 3, 6, and 12 month amounts). A standard Xbox gift card which is used for the purchase of games or content will not be accepted/used toward an XBL Gold membership renewal.

I'm a little confused when you say that your membership recently renewed but the charge isn't until next week. MS typically charges on the exact date of renewal. If there was no Xbox Gold card applied to your account on the date of renewal, it is possible
    that the credit card has been charged on the date of your renewal and the charge just has not yet shown up on the credit card statement.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why am I not receiving my points?

His information is correct. It's per the terms and conditions of the offer -
    rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

Renew 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership: Available only to participants who are Xbox Live Gold members renewing their Xbox Live Gold membership as of the Program start date. Participants must be Xbox Live Gold members
    at the time of renewal. Xbox Live Free members and Xbox Live Trial Gold members purchasing a membership are not eligible. Each 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership purchased during the Program Period will earn three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits, up to a
    maximum of three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits during a twelve (12) month period. To renew your Xbox Live Gold membership,either redeem a Prepaid Live Gold membership, purchase a membership from your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console’s Dashboard,
    or visithttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/JoinLive/Membership during the Program Period.
    Users of Prepaid Live Gold memberships will be credited upon actual renewal date, defined as the time the previous membership would have expired.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Microsoft account

Depending on what duration your looking for, places like Shopto.net have deals on Xbox LIVE membership at the moment ( probably find better if you shop about )

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership Card XBOX ONE ... £31.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11221-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership-card
  7. Mister Quasar Win User

How do I change from paying monthly to paying yearly for xbox live?

Hi RandomGamer142!

To clarify, if you disable the auto-renew on your membership, once it expires you can purchase a recurring 12 month Xbox Live membership that auto-renews as well.
  8. AntacidObject66 Win User

Xbox Live Gold with money in your Microsoft Account

NO--msp point cards (even when converted to local currency) work as they always have--for DLC/Avatar purchases only. To renew you Gold Membership you need to purchase a 3 or 12 month Xbox Live Gold Membersip renewal card. You can find it at the same place
    you purchased your points card. Or you can used a credit card like Visa or PayPal. Points cards are strictly for marketplace purchases. =)
Thema:

error for using xbox live membership 12 month renewal card

1. error for using xbox live membership 12 month renewal card - Similar Threads - error using live

2. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  3. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  4. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  5. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix?...
  6. Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.: Hi Everyone, I am encountering an extremely frustrating issue with the xbox application on my new desktop PC. I've installed the Xbox application from the Microsoft site and the Windows store,...
  7. Can't use Xbox Live: Error Code 0x80040900

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use Xbox Live: Error Code 0x80040900: Hi, I've had a problem not being able to use Xbox Live for several months now. When I try to complete any action that uses Xbox Live the error 0x80040900 comes up, telling me to restart the Xbox...
  8. Can't use my Xbox live card ! XBOS3004 error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use my Xbox live card ! XBOS3004 error.: Today I bought myself an Xbox Live Card from MMOGA. A 10 Euro card. I typed the code in and it showed me that it is indeed 10 Euros, so I bought the right thing. I live in Germany and we of...
  9. Error when trying to use a 1 mo. Xbox Live Gold token

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when trying to use a 1 mo. Xbox Live Gold token: I keep getting an error code when I try to use a 1 mo. Xbox Live Gold token: XBOS-500251d42555-f5c6-403c-97a5-c55491080302 2017/04/12 - 15:09:47 UTC 99763348-ad76-4a8b-94c4-2e3416f43eda
  10. Error when trying to use a 12 mo. Xbox Live Gold token

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when trying to use a 12 mo. Xbox Live Gold token: I keep getting an error code when I try to use a 12 mo. Xbox Live Gold token: XBOS-3014 851b989d-fe6a-48d7-886d-6ca0b0e556ba 2017/04/11 - 18:53:13 UTC 3f9d1a12-21f8-4664-b5a4-9087d4564da2