Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light

Discus and support Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I unplugged my son’s xbox 360 from the outlet and when i plugged it back in, it know has a red light and Error code E 82 pops on the screen. What can i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AllisonMD, Feb 2, 2020.

1. AllisonMD
    AllisonMD Guest

I unplugged my son’s xbox 360 from the outlet and when i plugged it back in, it know has a red light and Error code E 82 pops on the screen. What can i do? Thanks for your help.

:)

AllisonMD, Feb 2, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

xbox 360 is showing E82 and not working

3. WPAK Win User

E 82

4. WPAK Win User

Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button

5. WPAK Win User

SYSTEM ERROR CODE E 82

Hi there,

You see the following error and message on your Xbox 360 console:

System Error: Contact Xbox Customer Support

Error E82
    This means there could be a problem with the console

please see this link regarding the E82 error code: support.xbox.com/xbox-360/errors/error-code-e82

It will have steps to try and if needed the link on how to contact Xbox Support
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82

Hi Terry,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your 360. Based on the error code you received, you may wish to try the troubleshooting available in our support article Error
    E82 is displayed when you use your Xbox 360 console
    . In regards to the red dot, you can attempt to troubleshoot using the Xbox 360 Flashing Lights
    Solution
    but it would be recommended to also use the correct HDMI cord for connection to your television as those for other devices may have different specifications resulting in the lack of the start up screen. Xbox
    360 HDMI Cable connection info

I hope that this helps a bit more and please let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light - Similar Threads - Error E82 code

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  6. Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?: Xbox update fails at about 83%. No luck restarting or reseting. 5359276a-0f04-4b7c-9906-1c4fc86a7862
  7. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  8. Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82: when the hdmi I unplugged I have Green lights I also changed cords w/ anew one still same problem? 5e0d1f09-4d70-4535-a917-04e591a8aa0e
  9. Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button: Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button We were all playing Xbox Kinect 360 just fine last night and today.... then all of a sudden in the middle of playing it...
  10. E82 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    E82 Error: Hi I'm getting the above error on bootup. The Xbox powers up ok but immediately the E82 message"System Error contact Xbox customer support" appears. The centre of the power button stays red but...