Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Hope all is well. I am attempting to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition from the newest version of the Minecraft Launcher and am running into an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cam Brady, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Cam Brady
    Cam Brady Guest

Hi,

Hope all is well. I am attempting to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition from the newest version of the Minecraft Launcher and am running into an issue where there is seemingly no progress being made. On the launcher itself, indicators of the issue are the three dots (loading animation) over the central green button where one would typically press to go into the game from the launcher, inability to play/download Minecraft Java Edition (button with text "Waiting On Install"), as well as the bottom of the launcher showing a ribbon of "Downloading 3.43 MB / 3.43 MB". In the Microsoft Store, Minecraft is shown under the "Updates & Downloads" section to be expected, but it says "3.43 MB downloaded" and when pressing on the pause/start button, which shows progress, the "3.43 MB downloaded" switches to "downloading", and then shortly switches back to "3.43 MB downloaded." I tried clicking on the three buttons adjacent to the pause/start button and trying both options: "cancel download" and "download now", and nothing happened. I also tried shutting down my computer, closing the launcher and reopening, signing out and then back into my Microsoft Account on the Launcher, all met with the aforementioned errors. Additionally, I tried the older Mojang Launcher, which redirected me back to the new launcher for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and was met with the same error. I also tried to redownload the new Launcher. Unfortunately, the error persists.

I tried to attach screenshots of what I had described above, but they failed to load. The above describes everything that I have noticed! Thank you in advance for your time. Please let me know if there are any ideas as to what would be helpful!

Best,

Cam

:)

Cam Brady, Oct 10, 2023
  2. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  4. roann_125 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 edition opens as a demo, although it was purchased

No, for some reason Minecraft.net does not show the purchased Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition. I did not run minecraft through the launcher, I downloaded it from the Microsoft store and just opened it without using the launcher.
  5. bjbj1091 Win User

Can't redeem minecraft java edition

I also also have the same problem, but I'm not sure if I have the right PC bedrock version because I'm not sure if the minecraft bedrock from the microsoft store is different from the minecraft bedrock that I have on the minecraft launcher
  6. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
Thema:

1. Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - Error downloading Minecraft

2. Minecraft Downloading Packs - Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Downloading Packs - Error: I NEED HELP It turns out that for three weeks I have been building and programming a server with Addons and Textures-Packs in Minecraft Bedrock. When a person tries to join the World and tries to...
  3. [Minecraft for Windows 11] Error Signing In After Downloading on New Device

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft for Windows 11] Error Signing In After Downloading on New Device: Hello! I recently downloaded Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on a new computer that runs Windows 11, after already owning it on an older device that ran Windows 10. When I try to sign into my Microsoft...
  4. Minecraft For Windows Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For Windows Download Error: When I click "Install" on the Minecraft for Windows in the Minecraft Launcher, it says "Error" on the bottom. I'm on Windows 11 I already tried : -Repairing Minecraft launcher from settings...
  5. Help me. I'm trying to download a new minecraft launcher, downloaded it, and gives this error

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me. I'm trying to download a new minecraft launcher, downloaded it, and gives this error: [img] [img] I was trying to upgrade to a new launcher to play new games. I downloaded it through the app store, it downloaded, but it gave such an error. I can't figure out what the problem is. I...
  6. error 0x80073d0d on xbox app and microsoft store when i try to download games or minecraft.

in XboX Insiders
    error 0x80073d0d on xbox app and microsoft store when i try to download games or minecraft.: i keep getting error 0x80073d0d when i try to download minecraft launcher and now i find out the xbox app cant download any games at alli would provide photos if i could. i am currently using...
  7. Minecraft for Windows download "Error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows download "Error": When I try to download Minecraft for Windows it says error [img] 2470eb8b-38bf-46ba-bb48-cfd3616f1a58
  8. Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...: I already owned the game in the Microsoft store and had no problems downloading the seperate launcher. When trying to download the 'Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC' (Package of 3...
  9. I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help: Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000 [img] f0c43420-e536-43cf-a24f-b0317f6513b2
  10. Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher: So recently I bought Minecraft java & bedrock edition, on the launcher Java works fine but when I try to install bedrock it says an error has occurred. The error code I am shown is 0x803F8003...