Error de Compra [Mod translation-Purchase Error]

Discus and support Error de Compra [Mod translation-Purchase Error] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hace 2 dias iba a renovar mi Game pass,pero hubo un error de compra.Me descontaron dinero igualmente y segun lo que me informó la tarjeta deberian... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iTzSeba, Jan 26, 2020.

1. iTzSeba
    iTzSeba Guest

Hace 2 dias iba a renovar mi Game pass,pero hubo un error de compra.Me descontaron dinero
    igualmente y segun lo que me informó la tarjeta deberian habermelo reenvolsado ya que es un proceso para verificar la validez de
    la tarjeta y que tarda unas horas,AÚN NO ME LO HAN REENVOLSAdO y han pasado
    2 días. Pd:La compra fue
    del game pass ultimate que traia el 95% dec.
    es poco dinero pero igualmente me lo tienen que devolver.

[Mod Translation-2 days ago I was going to renew my Game pass, but there was a purchase error. They also deducted money and according to what the card informed me they should have reimbursed me since
    it is a process to verify the validity of the card and it takes a few hours, THEY HAVE NOT BEEN REFUNDED AND 2 days have passed. Pd: The purchase was the ultimate game pass that brought 95% dec. It is little money but they also have to return it to me.]

:)

iTzSeba, Jan 26, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: