Error connecting Fortnite account

Discus and support Error connecting Fortnite account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how to connect Fortnite epic account to the Xbox when it was originally connected to a different Microsoft account. Now getting an error trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peter Natale, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Peter Natale
    Peter Natale Guest

how to connect Fortnite epic account to the Xbox when it was originally connected to a different Microsoft account. Now getting an error trying to reconnect from epic that another Microsoft account was used.

:)

Peter Natale, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Peter my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Here's how to address the error and potentially connect your Fortnite Epic account to your Xbox, even if it was previously linked to a different Microsoft account:

1. Unlink the Old Microsoft Account:

Visit

https://www.epicgames.com/account/connections

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Sign in to your Epic Games account.

Locate the Xbox connection and click "Disconnect."
    Confirm the disconnection.

Attempt Relinking Directly on Xbox:

Launch Fortnite on your Xbox.
    When prompted to sign in, select "Sign in with Epic Games."

Enter your Epic Games account credentials.

If successful, the accounts will be linked.

Additional Tips:

Double-check that you're using the correct Epic Games account and Xbox Gamertag.

Try linking accounts using a different web browser or device.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. MasterJay20 Win User

ESP-BUIMET-003

it also says an error occurred while connecting to Epic servers ive also took my account of and put it back on and uninstalled fortnite and installed
  4. Stinky Monkey Win User

Why can’t I link my Xbox account to my epic account?

Hello!

as far as I know the Xbox is connected to the account on my console. I’m trying to login on my phone through the fortnite website, with my Xbox/microsoft account and it keeps saying error.
  5. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  6. ConfusingTwo18 Win User

Fortnite V-Bucks card

Connect his Fortnite account to the epic game and redeem the code there
Thema:

1. Error connecting Fortnite account - Similar Threads - Error connecting Fortnite

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D): For a while I’ve been unable to connect to friends party chats and it gives my this error. I’ve switched my Upnp on and switched ports and restarted my router and my console. It still says that...
  4. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  5. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  6. Party connection error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Party connection error: Hi guys. I am just having trouble with connecting to parties. It comes up with “ party connection error”: I have been hot spotting from my phone on Xbox series s for 2 years. After last update...
  7. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  8. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  9. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  10. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...